Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro Grips Review

My 75cc comes tomorrow. Of course I putted well today with the stock grip. Decisions decisions
How does the size compare to the wingman stock grip? Do you mind taking a side by side picture for me?

I adore the 75cc, for reals. The size is just so perfect and the feel is the right blend of feel and firm.

I adore the 75cc, for reals. The size is just so perfect and the feel is the right blend of feel and firm.
Compared to the SWAG stock grip, how much larger is it? I saw the picture you posted earlier but I could not tell. I am thinking about making the same grip switch.

Compared to the SWAG stock grip, how much larger is it? I saw the picture you posted earlier but I could not tell. I am thinking about making the same grip switch.
Depends on which stock grip you’re talking. It’s definitely a standard size and not a mid.

Depends on which stock grip you’re talking. It’s definitely a standard size and not a mid.
Kangaroo leather one. Sounds like they are about the same size?

My grip came in today and I was surprised to find that it is slight smaller in size than the Lamkin Deep Etch. The feel is perfect though.

How does the size compare to the wingman stock grip? Do you mind taking a side by side picture for me?
In the butt end they are similar in girth but the SNSR is tapered to where the Sink is not. Also the Sink is about an inch longer.

D95976C8-A441-49DC-91AE-FEE02BFBFB20.jpeg763CF893-7E2C-4032-99EB-25A4B2F0A001.jpeg66764EFC-9E3B-4682-8601-1CC3A0825043.jpeg

Pic of the 75cc on the Wingman 01
FC0702EB-F7C7-44C0-81EA-9D671E6B84EC.jpeg

Figure I’ll bump this for those discussing this grip, that way there’s at least the homepage article in the original post for those who haven’t seen or read it.

I forgot that I have one of these sitting around waiting to be installed on something. I'm putting so good right now that I'm afraid to change anything so it'll have to wait for a bit. I love what they did with this model though. It seems like the perfect size and the feel of the grip might be the best out there IMO.

I forgot that I have one of these sitting around waiting to be installed on something. I'm putting so good right now that I'm afraid to change anything so it'll have to wait for a bit. I love what they did with this model though. It seems like the perfect size and the feel of the grip might be the best out there IMO.
It’s so good. And I’ll make the argument the 75cc version might be the perfect putter grip, ever. Now if @Canadan will actually install the one I gave him for FREE.

It’s so good. And I’ll make the argument the 75cc version might be the perfect putter grip, ever. Now if @Canadan will actually install the one I gave him for FREE.
Come on Dan, you're better than that!

He’s too busy posting in the preview thread :ROFLMAO:
Haha. I bet if he threw that grip on he'd stop burning edges...

I just finished saying I was going to install it hahaha!

IT'S HAPPENING.

Got bored this morning. Added a black shaft wrap and the Tour Van SNSR.

89D3F826-A7AB-4C51-AA86-270D61589231.jpegB23C0992-F813-49FF-ADE8-DF45CF52C792.jpegFC95BCEB-EB48-487B-90D1-B126A00E7CE7.jpeg4F34403F-776E-4CBD-AE16-105B467DF7B9.jpeg

The 75cc Tour Van SNSR Pro has me seriously impressed! It's been sitting around for a month, because uninstalled it didn't feel like anything incredible. I installed it last night and it feels completely different. The hard but soft lines @Jman talks about feel perfect. I'm having a hard time not putting in the house - will report back after I play in the next couple of days.

I am really enjoying this grip. It's just so solid feeling compared to others. It fills my hand and yet has enough give to feel soft. I'm pretty sure this is the new defacto grip on all putters going forward.

I have 27 holes on my 75cc Tour Van Pro - it's staying on. There's not anything I can say negative about it, except for maybe the fluorescent yellow..

The 75cc Tour Van SNSR Pro has me seriously impressed! It's been sitting around for a month, because uninstalled it didn't feel like anything incredible. I installed it last night and it feels completely different. The hard but soft lines @Jman talks about feel perfect. I'm having a hard time not putting in the house - will report back after I play in the next couple of days.
BOOM! (y)

I have 27 holes on my 75cc Tour Van Pro - it's staying on. There's not anything I can say negative about it, except for maybe the fluorescent yellow..

nice, I need to find something to put mine on. The color is holding me back from putting it on what I have now.

Back