Golf Pride TOUR SNSR with new Contour Pro oversized putter grip

I'm just curious, have any of you commenting on wanting a smaller (75CC) version looked into the PP58 Midsize Putter Grip from Ping? I looks like a bigger version of the pingman grip with perforations like the SNSR (not multi compound). Golfpride made. comes in at around 80g.

Unless I'm mistaken this Contour Pro Version follows Golf Prides's traditional pistol form. And I have always like the pingman and blackout putter grips (Which is also called PP58, so note "midsize"). Just was looking forward to the larger size coming.

https://ping.com/shop/grips/putter-grips/pp58-black-midsize-putter-grip-(1)

They even have a corded version...

In response to:
I am still using, and will probably continue to use for a long time, the discontinued Lamkin EBL 3gen Pistol grip. Weighs approx. 75 grams and the size falls in between a Pingman and midsize pistol grip.

I'm just curious, have any of you commenting on wanting a smaller (75CC) version looked into the PP58 Midsize Putter Grip from Ping? I looks like a bigger version of the pingman grip with perforations like the SNSR (not multi compound). Golfpride made. comes in at around 80g.

Unless I'm mistaken this Contour Pro Version follows Golf Prides's traditional pistol form. And I have always like the pingman and blackout putter grips (Which is also called PP58, so note "midsize"). Just was looking forward to the larger size coming.

https://ping.com/shop/grips/putter-grips/pp58-black-midsize-putter-grip-(1)

They even have a corded version...

In response to:

Nope, I haven't. Unless it is a factory offering on Ping putters, I've probably never even seen or held it in my hands.

Signed up on a golf forum and was picked as one of the reviewers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. 140cc arrived in the mail yesterday. Don’t have any solvent or tape on hand, so I’ll have to wait until tomorrow when I get to the shop to throw it on. I’ll report back after I’ve put it through the paces. For now, though, I will say the look and feel are outstanding.

This one comes out tomorrow and I cannot wait to get it in hand! Will be going straight onto my gamer!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

I've seen a couple early reviews on it and let's just say the shape is something I am definitely looking for! Love the pingman grip but always had a couple layers of tape under it to get it to the right size.

I've seen a couple early reviews on it and let's just say the shape is something I am definitely looking for! Love the pingman grip but always had a couple layers of tape under it to get it to the right size.

I want one on the Handsome Too yesterday.

Just ordered mine and I’ll pick it up from a local shop tomorrow after 3. Pretty pumped.

Just ordered mine and I’ll pick it up from a local shop tomorrow after 3. Pretty pumped.

I’m jealous. Need to just order one from GolfWorks I guess!

I must have this.

Where to order from though...

I think I need one of these. Wait, I am ordering one.

Ordered two.

Will go on the SWAG's.

e931738dfb1fabb95dc1901bc90e1561.jpg
b3e61a838ea5b25c2f1a78201cbf18a7.jpg

So jealous!

Golf Pride TOUR SNSR with new Contour Pro oversized putter grip

Got mine installed yesterday on my FrankenTyne. I gamed a Lamkin Sink for the past two seasons. The Contour Pro reminds of that grip shape wise but in a smaller package. Which is good for my small hands.

I happened to have the other two SNSR’s laying around so I thought I’d post some comparison pics.

Definitely prefer the Contour Pro the best shape wise.

0453de38679f45341d9abe114db07a04.jpg

267da62daddbc5b437c8ab6ae2393a65.jpg

626cfdb2041f9da5727ca9d458c8f28c.jpg

cc6aed2b7ca0cbce25f6a492ef4b8643.jpg

2e457ca5a260134fd22fe231c54d7861.jpg

e40b1bb3b0aa19d3bac240a2d13e7caf.jpg

12a1419d7b440ccbe52323fbc089aaa8.jpg

So I notice that on the back of each grip there are four yellow stripes on the straight, three on the contour, and two on the contour pro...wonder if that signifies anything for what’s to come?

Oh hey, two of these came in yesterday. I wonder what two putters I could POSSIBLY put them on...

#SWAG

I like that the Pro is a little smaller at the top than the regular Contour due to the less pronounced pistol shape. Looking forward to getting one and trying it out.

Amazon just delayed my order. Karma kicking in because I should have waited until Budgetgolf was stocked up...
I suppose another week or two won't kill me... Will it? :bulgy-eyes:

Edit: Delivered 3.12.19, alive and well.
SNSR C P.jpg

Last edited:
Installing on the Handsome Too tonight.

Anybody have any feedback on how it plays?

I have the regular 140cc tour blue on my gamer and love it, but i really think i need to try the Contour

Anybody have any feedback on how the grip plays or compares to the red one?

Back