Golf Pride Unveils MCC ALIGN Spring LE Grips

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Today Golf Pride launched its new MCC ALIGN SPRING Limited Edition grip through its online store. Available now while supplies last, the exclusive green & yellow MCC ALIGN SPRING grips feature cord in the upper hand and responsive rubber in the lower hand for high performance in all conditions with Golf Pride's patented ALIGN technology for consistent hand placement and improved club face awareness. Available in Standard size only, the MCC ALIGN SPRING Limited Edition Grips are prices at $11.49 per grip.

spring-limited-edition_macro.jpg print-mcc-align-first-major_front.jpg

:love: love the looks of these!

Nice. Like the colors.

Like these a lot.

are there normal MCC's with the same colors? GP really going all in on a product that is either a love or hate thing. Must be selling well I guess.

are there normal MCC's with the same colors? GP really going all in on a product that is either a love or hate thing. Must be selling well I guess.

Not currently, but I can tell you they are incredibly popular.

I like them, but man the price of grips just feels a little painful right now. I wonder if it's me just paying more attention to the cost of golf due to current situations.

I love these!!

These look great. I would for them to release a victory grip cord with align. I loved the victory cord with a reminder. Best grip ever...

Not currently, but I can tell you they are incredibly popular.
which is confusing to me. because its not a new idea. and I don't believe people were rushing out to get the ribbed options before.

Wow these look incredible! Too bad I just ordered new grips a couple weeks ago lol

Oh my.... those are sharp! Colours really compliment each other.

which is confusing to me. because its not a new idea. and I don't believe people were rushing out to get the ribbed options before.
Perhaps, but it is so much better executed on already incredibly popular grips.

I'd like them more if they were all white personally. Yes I get that all their MCC grips have the black

Always been a fan of Golf Pride MCC grips. These look fantastic.

Very sharp. I am a big fan of green

They look great! I won’t be rushing online to buy them but they did turn out well.

those would look awesome on an EvenFlow Green attached to an Epic Flash head. :cool:

Those look really good

I thought they already had this, just not with the Align previously?

Either way, the NDMC (or MCC if they want to brand the same as the very different MCC+4) is closer to the bottom of my preferred grips list.

Back