Golf Shirts: Solid or Pattern

I used to be strongly in the solid category, back when pants were fun.

Now I'm leaning more towards stripes or patterns in polos. Totally fine with my 1/4 zips being solids though.

I think I’m probably 50/50 on pattern and solid shirts. Which I wear depends a lot on the shorts/pants I’m wearing that day.

I think I’m probably 50/50 on pattern and solid shirts. Which I wear depends a lot on the shorts/pants I’m wearing that day.

what’s your percentage breakout for pants/shorts solids/patterns?

well good thing CloudSpun has you covered in stripes haha

I've been forbidden from ordering anything until after Christmas. I'll be ready to rock on Dec 26th with my cloudspun order

I've been forbidden from ordering anything until after Christmas. I'll be ready to rock on Dec 26th with my cloudspun order

unless you get a special delivery on the 25th 😉

i cannot wait to see what they offer up for the ‘21 CloudSpun line

Kudos for you to taking me down the CloudSpun rabbit hole 😂

No opinion and no choice, it's what Mrs. Turtle buys me! :cool:

solid or subdued for me

Why more often solids?
I’m boring. :ROFLMAO: I don’t really know I just tend to lean that way more often. I don’t like stripes so I’m pattern picky. Don’t like it to busy.

I’m boring. :ROFLMAO: I don’t really know I just tend to lean that way more often. I don’t like stripes so I’m pattern picky. Don’t like it to busy.

all good buddy, just making some fun convo and getting to know more about THpers

I wear more stripes and patterns now but still have a fair amount of solid shirts.

solid, like my game

I wear more stripes and patterns now but still have a fair amount of solid shirts.

Where does (see percentage) does camo rank in your shirt breakdown?

And what does Mrs. Turtle usually get you into?
I'm currently about 50/50 solids/stripes, she has recently bought me some shirts that would be more appropriate for a Jimmy Buffet concert but she swears they were listed as golf shirts! Maybe I'll start wearing them and have a Margarita instead of a Bloody Mary for my mid morning tee time! 😉

Something more like these:
1608672699392.png1608672857186.png
but not like these:
1608672906765.png1608672985221.png

all good buddy, just making some fun convo and getting to know more about THpers
It’s all good. I’d never really thought about it until you asked. :ROFLMAO:

I am a fan of the recent trend to put a pattern on a shirt, but not the entire shirt. Sometimes just a shoulder, or the top half, etc. I think it give you a bit more variety to use the shirt for things other than golf.

Never, ever horizontal stripes.

Back