Golf Shirts: Solid or Pattern

Footjoy. Pickings were slim when I ordered and their sizing recommendations are way off for me (said I should wear a L, but a S fits me best)

Oh that’s weird the rec was off by that much

I’m probably 75% solid, 25% pattern of some sort.

I have both. I have a few more wild shirts. Then some more standard.

Patterned or striped or whatever! I'm fairly conservative dresser away from golf so I take the opportunity to be way more flashy than normal. Bright colors, patterns etc sign me up.

Solids for me.

100% solids for me.

I trend to wearing solids in winter, thin stripes in summer.

100% solids for me. I've got a number of non-cotton wicking shirts from the greg norman collection that that worked well for me and hold color

Oh that’s weird the rec was off by that much
I like an athletic fit. The large had sleeves past my elbows and enough room in the chest and stomach to sneak a case of beer in. I'm not a small guy at 6'-3", either. Live and learn!

A mix for me...

Whatever is in the $8 rack at Joblot.

Solids normally, reds, blues, and greens.

Most of mine are solids, some have different color sleeve or stripes. I prefer the vertical stripes as they make me look a little more svelte.

Worst one I ever bought? I weighed damn near 300 back then, closing in on 200 now with a lot of hard work and a lot of chemo. I bought a purple shirt with small white dots. @Vortex is a slimmer fella that dresses sharp-not that I usually notice such things about guys but we played about 45 holes of golf together over 3 days. He could pull that shirt off with flair.

I looked like fracking Barney the Dino! 😂

Back