leftshot

Remember to smile
Reaction score
Mine is getting a little long in the tooth. What is your favorite, or currently yearned for, bag for your golf shoes and why?

My father in law got me the below one which I really like. Feels like a golf flag and gas metal zippers.

@Davidhibler @Daluteh those you got as part of the swag package for the THP Experience was pretty awesome

I have a normally nice one, but I haven't used it. I dont want to put dirty shoes in it 🤣

View attachment 9034047
Use the he heck out of it. I don't have this item, but I have some THP items, everyone time I see it I'm reminded of the awesomeness, I fell into. Plus Im golfing and probably sharing about it on the forum.

I have an Ogio from an outing I played in 5/6 years in a row. Reminds me of the shenanigans.

Use the he heck out of it. I don't have this item, but I have some THP items, everyone time I see it I'm reminded of the awesomeness, I fell into. Plus Im golfing and probably sharing about it on the forum.

I have an Ogio from an outing I played in 5/6 years in a row. Reminds me of the shenanigans.
Oh, I'll use it! This thing is awesome. Luxurious even.

I get that. Really nice! I also suspect the bag may have cost more than the shoes you put in there.
In that instance, the bag, shoes, airfare, clubs, golf and a whole lot more were completely free…THP Experience with Budget Golf

Any shoe bag that is vented well. I have had shoes rot in some shoe bags because of the moisture in the shoe after playing. It didn't seem like a lot of moisture, but it can create mildew if not vented.

I hadn't used one in the past, but recently received one as a promo item. It's not the most expensive out there, but will be nice to have when travelling so I don't have to mix golf shoes with clothing.

I checked, and unfortunately no branding or logos to identify the brand.

I’ve used the Ogio shoe bag since 2008, I don’t zip it up after getting home to ensure the shoes get a chance to dry. I also use shoe trees.

Back