Golf Shoes For Wide Feet?

Guy In Lyon

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced golf shoe, hopefully spikeless, that comes in wide sizes? I'm a US size 10 (EU size 44) with a 4E width.

I have an extra wide foot and I have found that Callaway has several shoes available in extra wide. Mine have held up real well and are very comfortable. I got them off the web at a reduced price.

True Linkswear

I have EEE feet and I wear the Ecco Street Retro shoes. They are the style Fred Couples wears and they are one of the only shoes that fits my feet comfortably.

x2...i have the og feels and they are wider than my 11W Pro SL's

I just saw where the OP posted reasonably priced. The Trues Linkswear are not cheap but worth it IMO. If Sketchers or New Balance makes Wide shoes, that's probably where I would start.

I bought a pair of Under Armour shoes this year and they just might be the best golf equipment purchase of the year. Typically after around I will find myself gingerly walking around the house because my feet are sore. The Assistant Pro at the club I work at recommended that I give the Under Armour a shot. I was hesitant about the cork insole but wow, what a difference! During the round I forget that I am even wearing golf shoes and post round I have no issues with my feet. Other shoes such as Nike seem to taper down towards the toes and scrunch my toes together. No such problem with the Under Armour. Plenty of room for my fat feet!

If you are looking for a cheaper and arguably more comfortable shoe be sure to check out Ashworth Cardiff. Probably the most comfortable golf shoei've owned (and fits widefeet).

As a 10 1/2 eeee wearer I highly recommend New Balance. Comfortable, light, well made and, at a price that won't blow your budget.

In the past I've had good luck regarding comfort and durability in the wide options from FootJoy, though they are expensive. Under Armour has options just over $100, but I've had terrible luck with their shoes and am in the process of getting credit on a warranty from them for my most recent issue with their golf shoes. Needless to say, I won't be using the credit for shoes.

To replace the UA's I'm sending back, I'm going to try the New Balance Men's LinksSL Golf Shoe. I can't speak on the quality yet because mine will arrive tomorrow (12, 2E). The size 10 4E is available on Amazon in the grey color for $75 with prime:

1607094086555.png

The black in 10/4E is $100:

1607094119404.png

My Adidas boost 2.0 in wide a super comfy. I don't walk much in them, but when I do I have no issues

New Balance, reasonably priced, comfortable, and have wide sizes. I just ordered a pair of Asics, their regular shoes fit me well, so thought I'd give them a try too.

Puma has a couple of good wide options. I know there were some issues a year or two back with the spikes on the old Pwradapts, but I'm guessing those have been fixed with the new model - most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn.

https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/men/shoes/wide

New Balance does well with wide shoes

There is an art to making a width correctly. Some companies just enlarge the material in the upper. NB has a different last and mold for each size. It cost a crap load more to do it right but worth it. Because the shoe fits.

True Linkswear
x2...i have the og feels and they are wider than my 11W Pro SL's
^ This. True Linkswear Originals or OG Feels. Both are very wide, very comfortable, and reasonably priced. TL is highly underrated because they don't do all the marketing that other brands do, but they're great shoes.

Back