Golf Slacks in Odd (Numerical not Strange) Waste Sizes?

TeeJayeff

Next year is the year.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
15.4 GHIN
Kind of ridiculous but the number of good looking golf slacks that I can find in odd waste sizes you can list on one toe. I am solidly between two even sizes (one size fits very snugly and the next rides down low gangsta-style unless I cinch the belt too tight). I wear a tapered/slim fit. To avoid a lengthier research project, does anyone have this problem and a solution? :unsure:

I've seen golf slacks in odd sizes...they're definitely out there.

Not the usual suspects: Callaway, Under Armour, Nike, Addidas.... And to narrow it further, I need a 31". I have seen a few larger odd w sizes.

Last edited:
If you wear a tapered/slim fit, Bonobos are the way to go. Odd numbered sizes too.

I think frequently under size 36 there are odd sizes. Over that I generally don't see them.

Tough problem to have, bro…

🤣🤣🤣

Might try Lululemon, or Nike

Last edited:
Linksoul had odd sizing if I remember correctly. I also have found some like Haggar that have stretch waists that "says" they stretch up to 2 inches

Never worn them but Banana Republic has odd sizes I know they have 31 and 33 for sure. Good friend of mine wears size 33 banana republic tapered chinos. Literally all he wears.

If you wear a tapered/slim fit, Bonobos are the way to go. Odd numbered sizes too.
I’d back this up. Don’t wear trousers for golf, but just bought my first item from Bonobos, a pair of jeans in the tailored fit. The fit and quality is outstanding!!

Linksoul had odd sizing if I remember correctly. I also have found some like Haggar that have stretch waists that "says" they stretch up to 2 inches
they may have but now they are standard sizing company. Some fit differently though.

I have seen plenty in odd sizes at PGASS

Kind of ridiculous but the number of good looking golf slacks that I can find in odd waste sizes you can list on one toe. I am solidly between two even sizes (one size fits very snugly and the next rides down low gangsta-style unless I cinch the belt too tight). I wear a tapered/slim fit. To avoid a lengthier research project, does anyone have this problem and a solution? :unsure:
Peter Millar has odd sizes. I believe so does GFore, and Ralph Lauren

Peter Millar has odd sizes. I believe so does GFore, and Ralph Lauren
Thanks. Unfortunately Millar and GFore skip size 31 waist. o_O as far as Ralph Lauren, not sure I could pull this off :ROFLMAO::

1650642055859.png

But these work. Thanks.

1650642321735.png

You get an "F" for spelling! The word is 'waist'!

they may have but now they are standard sizing company. Some fit differently though.

True that. I take a 32 waist. Found a pair of TM golf slacks on deep sale at a local shop in size 32. I couldn't believe it. So, I tried them on and they fell off me! I couldn't believe it. Took them back to the rack and kept looking, not having much hope. But, lo and behold, I came across a pair in 30 waist. Took those to the fitting room thinking they'd probably be too small. I haven't had a 30 inch waist since college! They fit me like they were made for me!

Back