• Okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IEZ781

Reaction score
Hi, fellow golfers! My name is Ivan Peralta, and I’m a musician and a golfer with a high handicap. 😅 I was inspired to write and produce a song back in April 2019 (finished and released in May 2020) after a so-so round of golf. It’s called “I Hate Golf, But I Still Love To Play.”

My brother is working on the video and it’ll be released on YouTube by Friday. But it’s also available now for streaming or download on all major music streaming service like Spotify, Apple Music. Amazon Music, Tidal, etc. I hope you guys check it out and find it to be a cool and fun golf song.

Thanks in advance!!!

Ivan

Attachments

• 89703F4E-36C4-4ACE-9044-7EC1D8D72086.png
    89703F4E-36C4-4ACE-9044-7EC1D8D72086.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 17
Hi, fellow golfers! My name is Ivan Peralta, and I’m a musician and a golfer with a high handicap. 😅 I was inspired to write and produce a song back in April 2019 (finished and released in May 2020) after a so-so round of golf. It’s called “I Hate Golf, But I Still Love To Play.”

My brother is working on the video and it’ll be released on YouTube by Friday. But it’s also available now for streaming or download on all major music streaming service like Spotify, Apple Music. Amazon Music, Tidal, etc. I hope you guys check it out and find it to be a cool and fun golf song.

Thanks in advance!!!

Ivan

Happy to have you with us, Ivan. ;)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome :thumb:

Back