Golf Spotify Podcasts

TMAdidas

Reaction score
Handicap
I use Spotify every day on my 30 minute commute to classes, just plugging in my aux cable and listening to music, comedians, and most recently, podcasts. I've been going through the Golf.com Podcasts and have listened to almost all of them. Does anyone here know any other good golf podcasts on Spotify? Or other alternative similar types of talkshows I could listen to in the car? I do not have access to XM Radio. Naturally, I'm tuned in to THP Radio as well whenever anything comes out :)

I'd be interested in knowing this as well. Just my initial search hasn't turned any real good ones, but I'm still a bit challenged when searching for specifics on podcasts.

I agree about the THP Radio, I love listening to the episodes on the way to work, they are about the perfect length for my commute 25 minutes or so. Some really good programming coming out of those.

Shackhouse

Shackhouse
so excuse my ignorance, is that a channel or a program? Told I was the worst on this technology...ha

so excuse my ignorance, is that a channel or a program? Told I was the worst on this technology...ha

No worries, it's a golf podcast.

It should be although I don't use Spotify. I use iTunes on my iPhone.
Gotcha. I'm also guessing by the titile, it's hosted by Geoff Shackleford?

Spotify will only work with very large partners
Disney, NBC/Universal, CBS, TED, Conde Nast and a few others.
Many Podcasters are quite upset over this and will continue to support the many other places to host and serve their shows.

Spotify will only work with very large partners
Disney, NBC/Universal, CBS, TED, Conde Nast and a few others.
Many Podcasters are quite upset over this and will continue to support the many other places to host and serve their shows.
Those places being some of the ones you listed in a previous thread? I ask as I certainly have no established preference to Spotify. As I have mentioned I'm still figuring out the whole podcast thing, without trying to load 10 different ones on the phone..ha

Those places being some of the ones you listed in a previous thread? I ask as I certainly have no established preference to Spotify. As I have mentioned I'm still figuring out the whole podcast thing, without trying to load 10 different ones on the phone..ha

Correct.

While I cant confirm if these are available on Spotify, I know they are on ITunes and are on android

Shane Bacon's Clubhouse is a weekly cast that has recently started. Its a solo podcast where minor tour pros and his golf buddies call in. He has a good sense of humor and has some good takes on tour coverage and social media.

No Laying Up Podcast is another one I listen to whenever it comes out. Its similar to Shane Bacon's podcast in that it covers everything with a sense of humor. This one has been going for a bit so there are plenty of episodes to go back to. They seem to come out infrequently, sometimes multiple in a week and other times goes a month with nothing.

Both are great

I'm also looking for good Spotify podcasts and want to look if anyone suggest an interesting one. Actually, I like this app because of its huge database of music, multiplatform, excellent system of music selection, connection of social networks, sound quality, cheap paid subscription. But I can not deal with these podcasts. To be honest, I don't know much about technology. By the way, I'm a musician, I want to promote my channel. Has anyone heard about the spotistar page https://spotistar.com I want to know if it really works.

Last edited:
Back