Golf Stores In Your Area?

Nothing within 30 minutes. I live in the sticks.

45 minutes there's a local golf store that survived the rise and fall of Golfsmith, Edwin Watts, and Dick's Sporting Goods (I think the one on my area was a casualty and closed). There's an Academy Sports but they don't have much golf stuff.

There's a custom fitter that's appointment only.

I moved back home to a smaller town, leaving behind a lot of great stores and facilities. Here, we have Golf Headquarters, Dick’s and a small, local shop. That’s about it. I’m going to be pretty sad in years to come when they don’t get any new releases in until April...

Dicks, USA Golf (very small store that has limited stock, but simulator bays to hit from), and Golf Galaxy.

We've got a PGA Superstore, a PGA Tour Stop at the Cbus airport, as well as 2 Golf Galaxies and 2 Dick's.

Dicks Sporting Goods, it's a Dicks Sporting Goods
Edwin Watts, WGS brand
Bonaventure, Local Shop with no launch monitor. They were the cause of Ping introducing the military rebate. To this day they still dont have their Ping Account back

Quite a number of pro shops but I would not say they are close to volume of those 3. A few shops attached to ranges but still nothing big.

There is lastly an independent club fitter mostly selling Wishon products.

Also a few club builders in the area.

Golf Warehouse
Dicks
Academy (well they have "golf" stuff)
and
Mikes Golf Shop where "We buy golf..........stuff"

Dirty Jerz has and PGA SS and Golf Galaxy nearly across the street from each other. I frequent those establishments!

TGW
GolfHQ
Sticks 96 (former Golf Etc)

3 DSGs, 1 Golf Galaxy, 1 Golf Headquarters. That’s all I know of. There’s other smaller franchise type stores but I couldn’t tell you where they were or their names. I definitely frequent Golf Headquarters the most, then Golf Galaxy when I have the time to make the longer drive.

Within 30 mins? Not a single golf store. The closest one is 40 mins and that a Dicks Sporting Goods that carries limited stock. 45 mins away there is a PGA SS and now a Golf Galaxy across the street from them.

Golf Galaxy, and its terrible! I go to my local pro and he gives me way better deals.

Golf Headquarters, Golf Galaxy, DSG, Club Champion

None.

I'm an hour away from the closest golf store. Luckily I work near a GolfTec and Nevada Bobs. If I ever go back to work.

What golf stores do you have in your area (meaning with in 30 minutes of home)?

Walking or driving and how fast am I moving? :eek:

Too many to list, I'm sure. I have a Golf Galaxy and Golf USA within 2 miles of my house. Club Champion, too.

DSG, GG (not Golfer Gal).

PGA Superstore and Golfers Warehouse

Back