Golf Stores In Your Area?

Off hand the ones that readily come to my mind is Golf Galaxy,, Callaways Center (?) Dicks, Big 5, and Las Vegas Golf & Tennis. There's probably a few more in the Vegas Valley I'm not familiar with.

I seldom go to these places since Wal-Mart has everything I currently need for my golf game, and is more readily accessable. Better pricing too, on my current golf needs.

Zero. Closest one I believe would be around 2 hours away

Zero, zip, nilch, nada.

That's soon to change though. I'm outta here in a few days finally! Bring on the days of actually touching things before buying them!!!

We have a small somewhat up to date Golf Headquarters (1 fitting bay recently upgraded to a SkyTrak:rolleyes:). We also have a stand alone Trackman fitting boutique that's great. There used to be launch monitors and decent new release golf selection at our Academy Sports, Bass Pro, and Johnny Mac's Sports but they all bailed on golf about five years ago. I remember seeing another golf specific store too but they must've closed down before I got back into the game in late '13.😕

Last edited:
Pro Golf of Wilmington- carry every major brand
Tommy's Golf- Custom golf club maker...mostly Tom Wishon
2 DSGs

Not one within the 30 mile radius. I have to go about 80 miles to get to a Uinta Golf
Where are you in the Beehive state? I'm trying to figure where you'd be 80 miles from Uinta... Delta going to Provo? Price to Provo? I first though Cedar to St. George, but that's too close.

Dick's, Golf Galaxy and Edwin Watts

Golf Galaxy, Dick's, and Par Golf Discount.

Do I have to consider golf galaxy or dicks a golf store? If so, them.

We've got a couple great local shops in Golf Exchange that do nice work and are relatable when you go in. There's also Some range/shops like Miles of Golf and World of Golf but I haven't spent any time there.

Where are you in the Beehive state? I'm trying to figure where you'd be 80 miles from Uinta... Delta going to Provo? Price to Provo? I first though Cedar to St. George, but that's too close.
Small town right in the middle of the state. Draw an "X" from each of the corners and I'm about right there. ;) Orem is the closest. Although I like the one in Sandy the best. That one is also about 1/2 mile away from the PGA Superstore.

Dicks Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy and a Windmill Lakes (golf fitting and store).

Dicks Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy, PGA Superstore.

I am typically going to Dallas Golf though, dallasgolf.com. This is where I was fit to my current Morgan Cup bag of Cobra clubs and where I will be taking some lessons soon. (y)

DSG is my only local option.

Golf galaxy, Carl’s Golfland, Club Champion

Golf Galaxy is almost exactly a 30 minute drive from us. Of course, we live in a rural area, and pretty much everything is a half hour away.

Golf Galaxy( 2 Stores) and Dicks within 30 minutes. 2 more GG’s a 2nd Swing and several Dicks if you stretch it to 45 minutes. Hearing rumors of a PGA SS coming inside the 30 min window. We’ll see now?

• DSG
  • PGA Tour Superstore
  • Roger Dunn
  • Golf Galaxy
Roger Dunn and Golf Galaxy are closest. Roger Dunn is hands down the best of the bunch.

One Vans, one Mom and Pop shop, and one GG

Local course pro shops and then 2 locally-owned golf retail operations: Pure Shot and the Rocky Mountain Golf Company. Both of the retail stores are run by PGA golf professionals and include fitting, simulator bays, and lessons. I am about to visit one if not both this afternoon. (y)

Last edited:
None within a 30 minute drive. I drive 90 minutes to get to one.

PGA Tour SS and Golf Galaxy. There is a local shop about 30mins north that I prefer, but the other 2 are about 10mins from my house.

I have two Uinta Golf's (world wide golf shop) and a PGA superstore. We have Dicks sporting goods but I like to support the small shops so I prefer Uinta. There is a Golf Galaxy but it is in a not so great part of town.

We have a Golf Galaxy (Houston) and Dr. Guns and Golf (Humble). They closed the last Golfsmith not too long ago I believe.

The closest major/national store is 4 hours away. We do have a small local golf shop called GJ Golf.

1 PGA Tour SS
3 Golf Galaxys
A handful of Dick's
Golf USA
Club Champion
A Local Fitting store comparable to Club Champion

Back