jjsportz

Lets golf this weekend.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
RIght now I have a Chevy Traverse. I can fit 4 guys and 4 sets of clubs comfortably. What vehicle do you have that can do the same?

I've got my 'ol reliable 2004 4Runner V8 for all of my people hauling purposes.

I plan on getting a new 2021 Chevy Tahoe Z71 at the end of the Summer....probably in August. That'll fit the bill perfectly.

Nissan Titan. I can fit 6 people and several sets of clubs comfortably. Hopefully it doesn't rain.:ROFLMAO:

GMC Yukon XL for me. Needed something to pull our boat safely as well.

Tahoe here. 4 people and their golf bags fit easily.

I could do it in either my F150 or my Rogue

Our old Mazda CX-5 had instructions in the car's manual on how to fit 4 bags in the trunk. We did 3 in there for a trip to Chicago from NE Ohio, but I wouldn't have tried to have 2 dudes in the back seat. We have a Toyota Highlander now that has plenty of room for 4.

2006 Highlander it seats 7. I can def fit 4 golfers and all the need equipment.

I plan on getting a new 2021 Chevy Tahoe Z71 at the end of the Summer....probably in August. That'll fit the bill perfectly.
And a mighty big bill it will be 😂

Ford F150 Crew Cab, sits 5 and with the bed covered with a Bak-flip cover, room for bags and luggage

I have a Avalanche right now and actually looking to get either a Tahoe or a Yukon as I don’t really use the bed too much.

I have a Avalanche right now and actually looking to get either a Tahoe or a Yukon as I don’t really use the bed too much.
I had a 2011 Avalanche and loved it. When my wife wanted a new vehicle a year and half ago, I traded it and inherited her 2015 Tahoe.

We have a Tesla Model S and a diesel Range Rover and can easily fit a foursome with all their gear in either vehicle. We did transport 5 with their clubs in the Tesla to and from the course once last fall but it was only a couple of miles.

Audi Q8 - no issues with 4 bags

Forget the SUV and go full soccer mom mini-van. They fit everything ;)

Honda Pilot. 4 guys, 4 sets of clubs, 4 luggage, Yeti cooler, 3 bags of food. Some room left.
CLE to Gaylord, MI.

Forget the SUV and go full soccer mom mini-van. They fit everything ;)

I'm so glad I don't have to drive a minivan like I had to as a company vehicle from 1998-2008. We mostly went to Ford Edges for the last decade of my career and that was so much better. The only advantage of a mini-van was the cops were way less likely to pull you over as I'm sure they felt sorry for me. :)

We have a Subaru Ascent and it easilywill carry 4 people and their bags. If I need even more room we'll take my F150 and fit 5 people and all bags.

My wife has a Ram Promaster City Wagon - Sitting 2 guys is a little tight in the back seat however in the back you could put in 10 sets of clubs and the luggage.
When we do a guys weekend of 8, I take all of the gear and have someone in the front passenger seat.

Ford F150 or Ford Explorer. Either will fit 5 comfortably with all the gear. F150 has more room to stretch out in the back seat though.

And a mighty big bill it will be 😂

Well, hopefully by then (not holding my breath) there will be a few rebates on them, better than the zero now. Plus, it helps when your a dealership employee and get the employee pricing....but you're right, it's not going to be cheep. Plan on keeping this one for a good 6 to 10 years as all my kids will be needing a vehicle in....4, 6, 7 and 9 years. :ROFLMAO:o_O

Back