We have a 2020 VW tiguan. it could hold 4 and probably all the golf bags. Driving my silverado this weekend down to streamsong though for exta room. Have a topper on bed so weather is not an issue.

Also looking at a Tahoe this Spring/Summer.... our '07 has just shy of 300k miles on it and really hasn't given us any problems to speak of (needed tranny work just over 100k and out of warranty, but the dealer treated it as a warranty item (we paid a deductible). Now things are starting to act up... Considering the 3.0 Duramax diesel... we'll see. I get more than a bit of sticker shock when looking at these things... :oops:

Working as a salesman at a Chevy dealership has its perks. Just have to get one built and/or find one...THAT'S going to maybe be the problem.

Discovery 5 seats 7 adults or 4 people and all their equipment easily, super comfy 👍

1615570505422.png
Not an SUV but My 2019 civic.
I brought my clubs and clicgear with me when car shopping. It fits perfect.

It can fit 2 people comfortably, with bags, clubs, and carts.

3 people with clubs and bags comfortably if person in back is below 6' tall. And the small back seat down to accommodate 3rd set and additional baggage.

I even got the film put over my bumper to protect it from bags golf and hockey being stuffed in there, and myself sitting there while I put on/ take off my golf shoes.

Never seen the need for anything bigger than a car.

BMW X5 fits 4 people just take the drivers out and stack towards the back of the 2nd row.

Wife just got a Kia Sorento and has plenty of room for 4 bags.

Well, hopefully by then (not holding my breath) there will be a few rebates on them, better than the zero now. Plus, it helps when your a dealership employee and get the employee pricing....but you're right, it's not going to be cheep. Plan on keeping this one for a good 6 to 10 years as all my kids will be needing a vehicle in....4, 6, 7 and 9 years. :ROFLMAO:o_O

Managed almost 15 years with ours (so far) so 6-10 should be easy-peasy..... I'm not a hardcore Chevy guy (my wife is a big fan), but i have to say that this has been, by far, the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I know people that have bought/leased 3-4 new cars in the time I've owned just this one...

Honestly, my biggest worry about getting another one is that it'll never match up to our current Tahoe, as far as reliability...

You can fit 4 people and 4 sets of clubs in there?
You can. The car's manual shows you how to pack the clubs so they all fit in the trunk. I wouldn't do it for a long trip, the back seat doesn't have the most legroom, but it's doable.

I have a 2014 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab with a bed cap. 4 big guys fit comfortably in the cab and of course 4 golf bags have no problem in the bed and the cover keeps them safe and dry.

So not too long after this, my avalanche started acting up and had to trade up and got a 16 Yukon earlier this week. I didn’t notice on the test drive as Columbus has amazing highways and didn’t see anything when I was researching but apparently there is a Chevy Shake issue. Do/did you happen to have that vibration? A lot of people point to the driveshaft, there’s a bulletin to flush the transmission. It’s a great suv just feels like the wheels are out of balance.
If its a shudder while cruising or slowing, its probably the AFM/DOD. When it switches half the cylinders off to save fuel, it runs like ass. Find the screen for the fuel economy that shows when its in V8 or V4 mode and see if it coincides with your vibration. If that's what it is, you probably mostly notice while coming to a stop.

Jeep Grand Cherokee fits 4 comfortably with 4 sets. Really hoping to upgrade to the new Grand Wagoneer this year!

Discovery 5 seats 7 adults or 4 people and all their equipment easily, super comfy 👍

Had a '99 Disco II (before our Tahoe that i mentioned earlier) and i REALLY liked it. Off-roading, or on the road, very comfy, tight... drove great. Service, however was astronomically expensive... as in robbery. Even so, i still, i have a soft spot in my heart for that one. In '06 my wife and son got hit head on, by an out of control pickup, and both walked away shaken, but uninjured. The Disco was totaled. I still think about getting another now and then but the service costs (even scheduled maintenance) just rubbed me the wrong way. (The new Defender is really sharp also)

Those with pickups - No concerns about people stealing your gear from the bed if you leave the vehicle?

I have the hard flip cover on my F-150 and never worry about rain of theft. If something is going to get stolen, it's going to get stolen. I've got insurance and any of can be replaced.
Locks only keep honest folks out anyway.

Back