Golf Tec Swing Lessons

4hourrule

Callaway UW 17deg Tester... ask away.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
?
I have decided to get some help with my swing before my club fitting this fall and since CC only does Fittings and not Golf Lessons (Why Not!!!) I thought I would check reviews on GolfTec. All seemed positive and even had a Credit for Author and who ever clicked on it (Win Win). Received a confirmation from GolfTec within the hour stating someone from Chestersfield would be contacting me, its been 4 days. Has anyone used a Credit like this and how long did it take to contact you,also how was your Instructor? Thanks in advance

Can't speak to GolfTec, but want to make sure you know what to expect with Club Champion. They're going to put the hard sell on you to buy your clubs from them. With the cost of the shaft they recommend and their custom-build process, you're looking at paying probably 30-40% more than off the rack. I'm guessing if you demand your data and refuse to purchase from them, they'll acquiesce, but I've never tested that theory.

If you already knew that, my apologies, but I was not aware of their model when I went in.

Can't speak to GolfTec, but want to make sure you know what to expect with Club Champion. They're going to put the hard sell on you to buy your clubs from them. With the cost of the shaft they recommend and their custom-build process, you're looking at paying probably 30-40% more than off the rack. I'm guessing if you demand your data and refuse to purchase from them, they'll acquiesce, but I've never tested that theory.

If you already knew that, my apologies, but I was not aware of their model when I went in.
Maybe you have had a different experience but I’ve been to Club Champion a few times and while I agree their pricing is a bit aggressive I have never had the hard sell and they have always sent the data without issue.

Anyway this thread was about lessons and CC doesn’t provide those. GolfTec is what it is, maybe you get a good instructor and your experience is as well, my lone experience wasn’t a good one but it was quite some time ago

Last edited:

I have dealt with Hard Sell before. I will explain to them ahead of time that I would prefer stock shafts, but would be curious on what the best shaft for me will be. I have heard of their history, and it depends on the instructor. I'm going through CC because they have the largest selection of Clubs. I did check GolfTEC first and they have a very limited option on clubs.

Back