Golf Unfiltered's Friday Boredom Thread (5/29/20)

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
If you had the opportunity to play 18 holes against anyone on the forum for $100, who would you challenge and why?

If you had the opportunity to play 18 holes against anyone on the forum for $100, who would you challenge and why?

The only answer appropriate is the person you know you’re going to beat. Like a 20 handicap to a 5, no strokes. I mean money is money 😂

The only answer appropriate is the person you know you’re going to beat. Like a 20 handicap to a 5, no strokes. I mean money is money 😂
NAME NAMES

I don't feel I know anyone well enough for this challenge.

I'd lose my money to @Canadan, the only stipulation would be he plays a mallet putter while wearing golf sandals! 😝😝😝

I would probably take on @Canadan if he gave me 7 shots.

We formed a league, so all the AZ boys are covered in this call out.

I'd take on @Space Bandito. He's too focused on his move to foreign lands to play enough golf and the on course tales of Hollywood would be worth the $100 alone should I loose.

I'd lose my money to @Canadan, the only stipulation would be he plays a mallet putter while wearing golf sandals! 😝😝😝
I was perfectly fine with the mallet thing..

the sandals part though? I'd play in barefoot long before that hahaha

the next person who talks **** about Baylor. ;)

Straight up or cap w/ strokes? :unsure:

Easy.... I would call out @Nate because it would be the easiest $100 I would ever make.......

Any THPer that wants to play and I'm in. Love playing with THPers.

Any THPer that wants to play and I'm in. Love playing with THPers.
You could spend part of the $100.00 you would win buying me milk and cookies! 😉

Back