Golf Unfiltered's Friday Boredom Thread (5/29/20)

I'd play @golfunfiltered but not for $100. I want watch that guy eat a burger with egg on it

This sounds like a great idea!!!!

I would enjoy that!!!!

Our new league welcomes Albatross THPers to join the fun in they are in the state around the 3rd weekend of each month. Outside of that we regularly play with all THPers that come to town. Just put a shout out in the AZ local thread.

I guess I'd just have to think about who I'd want to donate $100 to and challenge them! Then if I happen to catch lightning in a bottle at least it'll be fun giving away the money!

In all honesty, I don't know people's games enough to know who to challenge, my index is close to 15, so someone, who is legitimately around there, I'd challenge them.

You want shots?

...you've already lost
So much hate in your heart. Who made you this way?

You’re a plus handicap. How do I not get shots??

So much hate in your heart. Who made you this way?

You’re a plus handicap. How do I not get shots??
fake news.

You wear joggers. I should get shots.

I would just hand the $100 over on the first tee to try to get in there head. Doubt it would work but worth a try, since my game is not great.

I would say @Tenputt and @WICHITAREJECT.. Not because I expect to win money but I need another round with these friends!!

Who wants to play a nice course and enjoy some banter? maybe get a nice payday out of playing with me?

My choice would be @JasonFinleyCG ...
He’s fun, I want a rematch, and I’m glutton for punishment.

It would also be a much watch live thread.
How it would start.
53D4C042-1B52-4F6C-8CBB-F17AD9614A17.gif
How it would probably end.
51333286-AA28-4F02-88B0-07C8EB909BE2.gif

Last edited:
the next person who talks **** about Baylor. ;)
How about a $100 bet on who buys beer at a Tech-Baylor Basketball game. Even if I lose in golf I'd still get to watch my Red Raiders win!:ROFLMAO:

I want to play @Canadan just because, but he has to putt with the Chicago so I have a chance. :cool:

the next person who talks **** about Baylor. ;)
My boss is Baylor grad so I usually refrain from Bear jokes, but there is SO many!!!!!!

How about a $100 bet on who buys beer at a Tech-Baylor Basketball game. Even if I lose in golf I'd still get to watch my Red Raiders win!:ROFLMAO:
Beard has done a pretty amazing job out there in the time before he leaves for Austin. Even more amazing recruiting. Still has a losing record vs Scott Drew. 💪

Back