Ricearoni

Reaction score
Handicap
Today I happened to see the April 9 issue of this magazine. It is skinny - I'd guess 50 pages, maybe. Anyway, dynamite picture of Brittany Lincicome on the front, great coverage of her Kraft win, plus shorter features on Christina Kim, Kristy McPherson, Angela and others. One reporter focused on American women and how well they're doing - at Kraft, e.g. there were good results for the Americans in the top 20. Nice to see the coverage.

Today I happened to see the April 9 issue of this magazine. It is skinny - I'd guess 50 pages, maybe. Anyway, dynamite picture of Brittany Lincicome on the front, great coverage of her Kraft win, plus shorter features on Christina Kim, Kristy McPherson, Angela and others. One reporter focused on American women and how well they're doing - at Kraft, e.g. there were good results for the Americans in the top 20. Nice to see the coverage.

Lemme see!

haha

safe_image.php

glad to see someone is covering the women's tour! Wish I had seen that issue.

I like Golf Week. It's an easy read, and there's a couple regular columns I like each issue -- the TV wrap up is fun, and I think Sirak does a good job, comparatively, covering the women.

I like Golf Week. It's an easy read, and there's a couple regular columns I like each issue -- the TV wrap up is fun, and I think Sirak does a good job, comparatively, covering the women.

You know what, I may be thinking of Golf World. I get the two confused. Golf World also ran a full cover shot of Brittainy, not in a wet shirt, and has decent coverage of the women's events.

That is hot. I don't know what it is, but women in water is like hearing the Beatles play for the first time.

I am the walrus?

I actually just got a free 6 month subscription to Golf World, trying it out. I need to find a new magazine now with no GFW. I am not a Golf Digest fan.

I actually just got a free 6 month subscription to Golf World, trying it out. I need to find a new magazine now with no GFW. I am not a Golf Digest fan.

how did you get that?

Back