Golfballs.com Buying Experience

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As I wait for 4 dozen Callaway Chrome Soft balls to arrive today from golfballs.com (fast shipping!), I figured I’d share my experience with this website. I ordered a couple dozen balls from them a few months back. When they arrived, one dozen were the prior year model of the ball. I reached out and they immediately made it right by sending me a dozen of the current year ball (which is what I ordered). It was a positive interaction and experience. I ordered the logo overrun balls, which also saved a few bucks (I like logo overruns, you never know what you’re gonna get!). So I figured I’d order from them again next time I was in need.

I have had great experiences with them. Have ordered balls and bought a putter without any problems. They run 20% off sales pretty frequently and I have found their discount code works on some items from manufacturers that may be excluded from discounts on other websites. For example I got an M Craft putter discounted 20% there when I couldn't find it less than full price anywhere else.

Ordered balls from them, paid for them and then waited a week or 2 with no updates. Decided to email them and was told that they didn't have them in stock. Needles to say I haven't gone back to them.

Nice. I'll have to keep them in mind as I lose more golf balls this year and have to restock.

Just received an order of 3 dozen balls from them. Order to delivery was just over a week, was very impressed considering they had custom print.

Ordered balls from them, paid for them and then waited a week or 2 with no updates. Decided to email them and was told that they didn't have them in stock. Needles to say I haven't gone back to them.

That was weird. I ordered the same time as you and got mine no problem, I think. That's where I stocked up on Q Star's for $10/dz

I've had great service when I've used them.

purchased several times thru them, mostly when they run specials. they have always shipped fast without issue.

That was weird. I ordered the same time as you and got mine no problem, I think. That's where I stocked up on Q Star's for $10/dz

Yep, it was. The worst part for me was that they weren't even going to let me know if I didn't contact them first.

I've always had a good experience when I've ordered from them. Be it custom balls or any other thing like shoes. I'm happy with them.

I think it was about a year or so ago I ordered Q Star Tour for a friend and they sent me Q Star. I made a phone call and they corrected their mistake. I had the correct balls in a couple of days. One other time I ordered some Bridgestone balls for my wife with no problems. They seem to be a good company to work with.

For what its worth, I prefer ordering from Snell because I like their balls better

Back