Golfequipmentonsale.com

Ss12108

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone familiar with, or ever buy anything from this site? Their prices on the utility/driving irons I'm pondering are absurdly low and they aren't used. Too good to be true maybe?

I'd be suspect honestly from what I see. Contact page shows them in Singapore and Indonesia. Whois on the domain has domain privacy so you can't see the real owner but looks to be registered in Australia. Seems shady to me.

I'd be suspect honestly from what I see. Contact page shows them in Singapore and Indonesia. Whois on the domain has domain privacy so you can't see the real owner but looks to be registered in Australia. Seems shady to me.

I agree 1000%

Scam-alert-DS.jpg

I have to agree with the others. Certain manufacturer's have minimum prices their equipment is permitted to be sold at and these guys are, I'm sure, well below that.

Definitely fakes.

Ok good that's what I figured. The clubs I was looking at are a couple of seasons old but these prices still threw up a red flag. Thanks guys.

People really clone Adams Blue and Cobra Fly Z XL drivers ?

When ever I see that talk to me button I move on elsewhere.

I looked at it, and it listed the bridgestone 815 for $222.00! Listed several options for lofts, but no option for shaft flex...

That is the only item I looked at, but seems totally fake from everything I can see.

Lol check out the site testimonials...

I know this is old, but I just came across this site and they are still active. Like you I was suspicious, so I didn't order, but what I did do it try to price match with a site I did trust, and surprisingly it worked, they honored the price on this site. I saved $150 on a rangefinder. Final price for me was $300 and it was was lower by $170 on a new model and even refurbished models were running over $150 more than the price on golfequipmentonsale.com. Just as a heads up, I would try price matching as it may work for you. Not all sites have it, but what do you have to lose, just ask and if they say no we don't honor it, your out nothing. I got a $600 retail Bushnell which sells for $450+ for $300 by doing this. Forgot to add they gave me free shipping and it arrive the day after I made payment!!! I feel like I got away with something for sure.

Back