Golfer on Tour that everyone seems to love, but you can’t stand?

George Gankas...

I don’t think there’s anyone I care enough about to hate.

I can't really think of a PGA guy I hate. Or even dislike, to be honest.

Bryson DeChambeau

Fred Couples..

This. Saw him at Quail Hollow years back acting like a pompous ass and turning his nose up at the kids. Haven’t liked him ever since.

Also, truly truly “can’t stand” Dustin Johnson.

I don't know how loved he is, but for some reason I absolutely cannot stand Adam Scott. I'm unable to justify why either. Just don't like him.

This. Saw him at Quail Hollow years back acting like a pompous ass and turning his nose up at the kids. Haven’t liked him ever since.

I’ve never understood the love for Fred. Always thought his interviews were like trying to squeeze blood out of an ant. Looked liked he gave 2 shi!s in being out there & never thought he cared for the galleries that were out there. But the media loved him for some reason.

I’ve never understood the love for Fred. Always thought his interviews were like trying to squeeze blood out of an ant. Looked liked he gave 2 shi!s in being out there & never thought he cared for the galleries that were out there. But the media loved him for some reason.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I joke with my buddy that loves Couples by calling him “David Sims” (the smug prick from Tin Cup).

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I joke with my buddy that loves Couples by calling him “David Sims” (the smug prick from Tin Cup).

“Nice par David”

Pretty spot on.

“Nice par David”

Pretty spot on.

Whenever he comes up in conversation, first thing out of my mouth: “You know he hates kids and old people!”

I think part of this is the long time friendship with Jim Nantz. They were college roommates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't stand Spieth. I know it's because he spends a lot of time with a microphone pointed at him on the course, but I find his perpetual unhappiness while playing to be really insufferable.

"Can't stand" is too strong, but Tiger.

Not so much right now, as he is playing well, but a year or two ago, I would have to watch tournaments where the leader got 5 minutes of coverage and tiger, tied 57th got an hour.

Bryson DeChambeau
used to be him, but now... big boy Bryson can hit bombs and throw darts! putting is still awkward.

Fred 'Freddie' Couples
Tom Watson

#1 with a bullet ... Phil F'ing Michelson! As far as I'm concerned, he's the David Sims of the PGA Tour

Not far behind ... Jordan Spieth - the Phillip Rivers of the Tour. How about some cheese with that whine?!?!? LOVED seeing him blow up on Sunday after all the commentators fawned over him the entire tournament.

Rory. He’s the only one I can think of that is liked by many. The rest are pretty universally disliked - Sergio, Bubba, Poulter, etc.
I don't understand what's to not like about Bubba.

I don't know how loved he is, but for some reason I absolutely cannot stand Adam Scott. I'm unable to justify why either. Just don't like him.
Would it help if I told you he was a big jerk? I can't do that because I have heard from several first hand sources he is one of the coolest nicest people on tour. He is also from Australia which tends fun too. He is good looking and a fantastic ball striker as well. Maybe him having it all is a good reason to hate him 😂

Back