Golfers in Houston?

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all,
I moved to Houston a couple years ago and took a golf break in 2019. I am starting to play weekly again. Looking for people to play with on the weekends. PM me!

Where in Houston are you?

I live on the southside not far from pearland. I play Clearcreek, Wildcat, Southwyck, Pearland GC, Quail Valley, Sienna Plantation usually. I've also played other courses in Houston like Memorial, hermann, houston national, etc....

I'm up in Humble and play in our weekly Rack on Saturday's at The Golf Preserve @ Atascocita at 9:30 AM.

I'll start playing more often and more around town once I get employed... lol

Welcome to THP!

One of my good friends from HS lives in Houston. He does not golf though.

Welcome to THP

I live on the southside not far from pearland. I play Clearcreek, Wildcat, Southwyck, Pearland GC, Quail Valley, Sienna Plantation usually. I've also played other courses in Houston like Memorial, hermann, houston national, etc....

Nice. I’ve played those courses a few times. I’m in Katy and usually play on the west/nw side but will drive. Hopefully we can get some guys out soon

:welcome:

Happy to have you with us, sir!

Welcome to THP, I play around the southside a bunch, but am mobile to other spots as well!

Welcome to THP!

I've got family in Houston. Would be doable to make a local gathering down there sometime. I'll keep my eyes open for the post.

Back