Golfers in NE Georgia

zoveracker

Member of the 2021 Paradise Morgan Cup Team
Reaction score
Handicap
I live in NE Georgia about 30 miles north of Athens. I normally play golf by myself lately and I figured I would ask if anyone wanted to go play a round? We could either play at the course I normally play in Homer, Ga or I would be game to drive up to an hour to play at another course.

I live in NE Georgia about 30 miles north of Athens. I normally play golf by myself lately and I figured I would ask if anyone wanted to go play a round? We could either play at the course I normally play in Homer, Ga or I would be game to drive up to an hour to play at another course.
I'm about an hour and a half from Homer, GA. I'd come play a round with you, or meet you somewhere for a round - if you don't mind playing with a higher handicapper.

I'm about an hour and a half from Homer, GA. I'd come play a round with you, or meet you somewhere for a round - if you don't mind playing with a higher handicapper.

I am like a 20 handicap myself so that will be no issue. Do you live north or south of me?

Ahh well there we go. We are around the same!
I am east of you. In south carolina
We could definitely play in Homer unless you know a place that is near the halfway point between us. I do not mind driving to a cool course.
The course I was talking about is called Chimney Oaks

We could definitely play in Homer unless you know a place that is near the halfway point between us. I do not mind driving to a cool course.
The course I was talking about is called Chimney Oaks
Looks like a cool course.
I hear the course at clemson is cool, but I've never been there. Beyond that, I have no idea.
I've been here for 5 years, but I still feel like I'm new in town lol.

What does your schedule look like? I'm off on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

I am off Saturday and Sunday. I was just searching and we could meet in Wesminister, SC at Chickasaw which is about half way between.

I am off Saturday and Sunday. I was just searching and we could meet in Wesminister, SC at Chickasaw which is about half way between.
Whew. Just looked it up on 18 birdies. Looks scary tight. I'm pretty wild off the tee some days lol.
So, yeah. I guess it would have to be on a Sunday.

I live about twenty minutes away from commerce and would be interested in playing sometime if you don't mind playing with a newbie.

Back