Golf's New Power Couple

who was the power couple before this?

yah, I'm not sure haha. Have two golfers as popular as these two been in a relationship before?

Suzann Pettersen and me.

Fixed that. She probably broke up with you because you kept misspelling her name! hehehehe

I could never go out with Suzann Pettersen. I can't date a woman who can beat me in leg wrestling.

I like Natalie. DJ seems a little slow to me. She could do better.

Kevin

interesting. never knew Gulbis dated Big Ben

The only thing that becomes clear with this whole ordeal is Natalie's choices of men are, shall we say, INTERESTING! Both guys have all sorts of interesting rumors swirl about their indulgences, etc...

does that reflect more on her for being the girl who loves the 'bad boys' or that she may have similar 'interests?'

if dustin johnson was an average golfer he'd never pull chicks like this. he's not attractive, he's simple talking, quite frankly, he comes across as a stoner, and for all i know, he prolly is.

how stupid is this? i can't believe i even commented in here.

Lol. It's always a lot funnier when you say it.

I could never go out with Suzann Pettersen. I can't date a woman who can beat me in leg wrestling.

I like Natalie. DJ seems a little slow to me. She could do better.

Kevin

I didn't even look until I saw you posted. Lol

if dustin johnson was an average golfer he'd never pull chicks like this. he's not attractive, he's simple talking, quite frankly, he comes across as a stoner, and for all i know, he prolly is.

LOL...

haha, how/when do they even see each other? what a pointless relationship. this will only end in heart break, haha

Yeah but some chicks dig the long ball.

haha, how/when do they even see each other? what a pointless relationship. this will only end in heart break, haha

With the LPGA schedule this year, she could be at almost every event.

Yeah but some chicks dig the long ball.

i'm so disappointed. i thought for sure i could wow her when i had the chance to. now i have to compete with that guy. i wonder what they talk about?

DJ: hey, what u doin
PC: nothin'
DJ: me either
PC: why not
DJ: i dunno
PC: oh
DJ: yeah
PC: well, hit em long and straight tomorrow
DJ: that's what she said, haha
PC: so immature

Good for DJ. I'm sure there are plenty of golf nerds out there with broken hearts right now, but I'm happy for him. Can't hate on a man for capitalizing on success :)

This could be bad for DJ, she is gonna wear him out. Remember when Derek Jeter was dating Mariah Carey (when she was hot) he ended up with a groin pull that lasted the whole season...

Guess I'll stop tweetin for her to call me. Natalie, one last time, :call-me: its not too late girl

Lmfao. That was hilarious.

i'm so disappointed. i thought for sure i could wow her when i had the chance to. now i have to compete with that guy. i wonder what they talk about?

I can hahahaha. I'm a hater though. At times. But only cause I'm serious.

Good for DJ. I'm sure there are plenty of golf nerds out there with broken hearts right now, but I'm happy for him. Can't hate on a man for capitalizing on success :)

That must be when Paula Creamer comes over to visit. :)

Guess I'll stop tweetin for her to call me. Natalie, one last time, :call-me: its not too late girl

sorry buddy, you're not long enough, haha

Back