Golfsmith Opens First Location in D.C. Market at Tysons Corner

ahh2fly

Fred Couples' New Caddy
Reaction score
Handicap
VERY HIGH
Golfsmith in D.C.

Is anyone in the D.C. area going to attempt to go here this weekend? I wrote to my mom and told her to get over there and see what they have to offer. I've never been in a Golfsmith store. Next time I visit my mom in D.C., WE ARE GOING!

$40,000 worth of giveaways happening tomorrow and Saturday. Wow!

AND... on Sunday, "June 12th at 4PM former Ryder Cup Captain Paul Azinger will give a free golf swing improvement clinic in one of the new store's high tech hitting bays and answer questions from golfers in attendance."

Sounds like my kind of weekend. Let me know if you go and what you think. I bet the people watching alone would be worth going.

I'd love to go check it out, but I just don't have the time this weekend to make the usually 75-90minute drive into NOVA from where I live. Hopefully they will open another location up in the Baltimore area that is more practical to go to.

yeah, I saw that right next the Best Buy a couple weeks ago. I was staying next door and was bummed it wasnt open yet. Should be great for the people in that area.

Sweet! I just finished a concrete pour today, so I am free tomorrow. Might have to head up there. If I do, I will report back.

Come on Massachusetts!!!

That will be a n awesome time for whoever goes

Back