Xarraan

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm thinking about booking a session for a fitting. I want to finally see what I should be using for irons and possibly a shaft fitting for my Driver. I looked on their site and and can't get an idea on cost. I'm looking at getting a new set of Cobra irons and I don't want to screw up buying a new set of real clubs

I'm thinking about booking a session for a fitting. I want to finally see what I should be using for irons and possibly a shaft fitting for my Driver. I looked on their site and and can't get an idea on cost. I'm looking at getting a new set of Cobra irons and I don't want to screw up buying a new set of real clubs

I would call, they vary based on location

Click on that banner above you. You can fill in some info and you should have your price and all of your info shortly after that.

Thanks JB

I know for the one closest to me (Schaumburg, IL) for just your irons (1 hour session) it cost $99.99 and for a full set of clubs (2 hour session) its $198.99

Thanks for the pointer. I have some $$ coming to me from cashing in unused PTO from my old job and I want to use some of it for a fitting and a set of new clubs in time for next spring now that I've got the basics of my golf game back together.

If/when I get a fitting, I'll definitely share my experience here at THP. Is there a THP discount?? :)

Ken

I got "fitted" in my local Military Golf Course by the on hand staff pro. I do not feel he did a good job. The session was at the end of the long summer day after a long tournament. After about an hour of hitting and stuff. he got some measurements and I went ahead and ended up buy my set of TM Tour Preferred MC’s. They were off the rack but since they were forged irons they bended them to me specs, they also changed the golf pride grips to midsize with 3 wraps insides. the shafts are True Temper Dynamic Gold S. My question is should I get fitted again to where I feel comfortable with the service? They is another military golf course over here with a on staff pro the everybody raves about. Fitting is just $50 here. Would I benefit from it?

Back