GolfTravelDude Golf Trip Thread

Morgan Cup is gonna be a fun one for you. I have a feeling you'll do just fine with stories, and a lot of laughs.
Have I told you the one about.............Ha

The Art of the Gettinitdone.....So our trip of 8 guys going to Scotland gets the plug pulled again. We were to go in August of 2020, then August 2021. With the trip set up in August of 2019. So when we finally go it will be 3 years from planning and paying for it....So I decided I'll go to where the doors are open. And in 24 hours set up an itinerary I knew I could arrange to play. The absolute Irish go to's are booked solid....But the central area of Ireland has some fabulous courses and in many ways is your best bang for your buck....So roll into Dublin and slide up and play The Island, love that course. Then go north and play County Louth. That is a mainstay for a stop doing a Northern swing usually. Then run across the entire Island to Ballyliffin and play the 2 gems there Old and Glashedy. Turn south slightly and play Portsalon and the brand new Tom Doak gem St Patrick which is next to Rosapenna. Then a small jaunt down to Narin Portnoo to visit the redo by Gil Hanse. Next is a visit to Ballina with 3 courses in the area. County Sligo, Enniscrone and Carne. Another sprint across the Island and finish at The European Club. It's actually a very special itinerary which covers many under appreciated gems. Golftraveldude will be manning the vehicle and only one bud will join me. Meantime we have rescheduled 16 rounds in Scotland.......

The Art of the Gettinitdone.....So our trip of 8 guys going to Scotland gets the plug pulled again. We were to go in August of 2020, then August 2021. With the trip set up in August of 2019. So when we finally go it will be 3 years from planning and paying for it....So I decided I'll go to where the doors are open. And in 24 hours set up an itinerary I knew I could arrange to play. The absolute Irish go to's are booked solid....But the central area of Ireland has some fabulous courses and in many ways is your best bang for your buck....So roll into Dublin and slide up and play The Island, love that course. Then go north and play County Louth. That is a mainstay for a stop doing a Northern swing usually. Then run across the entire Island to Ballyliffin and play the 2 gems there Old and Glashedy. Turn south slightly and play Portsalon and the brand new Tom Doak gem St Patrick which is next to Rosapenna. Then a small jaunt down to Narin Portnoo to visit the redo by Gil Hanse. Next is a visit to Ballina with 3 courses in the area. County Sligo, Enniscrone and Carne. Another sprint across the Island and finish at The European Club. It's actually a very special itinerary which covers many under appreciated gems. Golftraveldude will be manning the vehicle and only one bud will join me. Meantime we have rescheduled 16 rounds in Scotland.......
Sorry to hear about the Scotland trip, but that Ireland itinerary sounds like a dream! I’d love to do a similar trip in the near future. Although I’m not sure I’d feel confident in my driving ability over there. Those arrows on the curb telling tourists which direction to look before crossing the street are definitely there for me 😆

Sorry to hear about the Scotland trip, but that Ireland itinerary sounds like a dream! I’d love to do a similar trip in the near future. Although I’m not sure I’d feel confident in my driving ability over there. Those arrows on the curb telling tourists which direction to look before crossing the street are definitely there for me 😆
It only makes sense to drive if 4 or less and one of you is very confident in your driving ability. The roads of Ireland are very narrow when you get to the areas where the golf courses are that you intend on playing. More than 4 renting a bus with driver is the way to go.

holy cow Batman (i mean @GolfTravelDude ) what an amazing trip you planned in Ireland.

Ireland is like New Zealand,everywhere takes twice as long to reach because the road is impossible to overtake on. A fifty mile trip can take two hours.

So this Irish trip which I banged together in 24 hours has taken a twist and turn or two...Ha....Basically Shannon is closed for International flights...So in/out Dublin creates a whole lot more driving than normal. Because the #1 go to for the trip is St Patricks which is the brand new Tom Doak design on the Rosapenna Resort grounds. It's such a remote spot. So if that is the keystone then Carne and Enniscrone and Sligo and Portsalon and Ballyliffin are kinda in the same vicinity. As Dublin is the in/out a round there at the start finish is proper. So European Club is so majestic I figured we'd finish there. I absolutely love the Island and that is about the closest course to the airport so that's round 1....County Louth is a standard stop whilst meandering from Dublin up North so that is day 2....So that was the plan and it came together except there was one other course which I have played but had a restoration by Gil Hanse and dang it's kinda along way from the 2 St Patricks and Portsalon going down to Sligo etal Carne Enniscrone....That is Narin Portnoo...So I reached out and they said sure come on by and rate.....but that required a little two step shuffle....and that's where the things got a little discombobulated....So we are waiting on two places to give the green light on a change....and we added one more possible Carton House Monty which may step in for Sligo...All good but it's never a walk in the park. And never have I endeavored to create a trip like this on relatively short notice.....

Trip finalized...Came out great. Difficult that two days ago UK/Scotland finally opened up effective tomorrow for US to travel there with no quarantine...Would have been nice if they decided that in a timely basis as candidly the Covid picture is worse now than it was a month ago when the decision should have been made....But I digress...Irish extravaganza is finalized....Start with The Island after flying thru the night..We then roll up to County Louth and stay there and play there. We then trek across the whole Island up to Ballyliffin for 36 at Old and Glashedy. Next day we partake in Portsalon and the brand new St Patricks by Tom Doak at Rosapenna. Then we slide down to Narin Portnoo to see the work Gil Hanse did there. A quick jaunt down to Ballina with one day visits to Enniscrone, Carne and County Sligo. Then another cross Island leap to European Club to finish our trip. All told 11 rounds in 9 days....These weary old bones are already aching and we're two weeks out...Ha

Trip finalized...Came out great. Difficult that two days ago UK/Scotland finally opened up effective tomorrow for US to travel there with no quarantine...Would have been nice if they decided that in a timely basis as candidly the Covid picture is worse now than it was a month ago when the decision should have been made....But I digress...Irish extravaganza is finalized....Start with The Island after flying thru the night..We then roll up to County Louth and stay there and play there. We then trek across the whole Island up to Ballyliffin for 36 at Old and Glashedy. Next day we partake in Portsalon and the brand new St Patricks by Tom Doak at Rosapenna. Then we slide down to Narin Portnoo to see the work Gil Hanse did there. A quick jaunt down to Ballina with one day visits to Enniscrone, Carne and County Sligo. Then another cross Island leap to European Club to finish our trip. All told 11 rounds in 9 days....These weary old bones are already aching and we're two weeks out...Ha
So it ended up being 12.5 rounds in 9 days as we played all 27 at Carne and did a 2nd loop around European Club after spending 1/2 hour with Pat Ruddy the owner. He actually tossed us both duffle bags full of stuff too....What an amazing end to a great trip.

Whenever I do a trip I jot down notes and keep for future reference. For anyone looking for a reasonably priced Links Golf excursion...The Central area or many times called the NW Irish arena offers a fabulous opportunity for good bang for your buck. Anyone who has read A Course Called Ireland by Tom Coyne understands that a few of the below were his favorites. Below would be a good outline for a great trip.

My notes regarding the Irish Trip of 2021....When Scotland Trip got postponed I made trip to Ireland with one bud because they were open for business.

Key takeaways.....Pat Ruddy meeting at European Club was just amazing. He spent 1/2 hour with Sid and I.
Quignalene was convenient and nice Breege a hoot.
Woodenbridge fabulous place, food was top shelf.
Ballyraine was convenient nice
County Louth Dormie good for guys and cheap
Strand near Ballyliffin is best value in that area
Farmleigh...don't go back no one at property
Clayton near airport good deal, good breakfast, nice shuttle

Book car early and don't buy insurance from non company Expedia insurance unacceptable, Got hosed on last minute insurance....Ugh
Gas was on average about 1.50 Euro per liter...

The Travel on road...we logged 1900 kilometers
The itinerary flowed perfectly for the courses we played. Flight in/out Dublin was only option to get to Ireland. With that in mind Island would be first round. Next we headed to County Louth. After that it was the plan to get to the west coast. We went to the furthest north and worked south from there. So we played the two at Ballyliffin Old and Glashedy. Next down the line was Portsalon and the brand new St Patricks Links by Tom Doak was near by so we banged those two out in one day. Next down the line was Narin Portnoo. What a gem. The redo by Gil Hanse is fabulous. The only knock could be a few very short par 3's. Next up were the 3 in the Ballina area. We played Enniscrone 1st then the full 27 at Carne and finished at Sligo so as the exit to east coast was the easiest. So last up was European Club. Great flow to trip and play was pretty good. Weather was good. Only real rain was about 6 holes at Enniscrone. We did have some heavy mist the day at Ballyliffin and Portsalon. But no rain.

The Golf

The Island was pretty much just as I had remembered. Funny that the only complaint I had of it last time they actually fixed exactly as I had advised the club mgr there. The 8/9th were combined into a single hole. They built in a par 3 which fit really well. We played the course at near 6700 yards which was a tad much as the course was pretty soft and roll was not much. I was striking the D well and was enjoyed by fact I nailed the D on the par 3 225yards into wind pin high left and chip and putt par. It's my opinion that Island is the best play in/around Dublin. It's a great mix of holes, some good holes thru the dunes and a lot of character on many holes.

County Louth was a nice stop. We stayed and played and it's a great challenge. The course meanders in a zig zag pattern and has some strong holes. This is a must play for any itinerary which has a Dublin flight and then has play anywhere North or North West.

Next up was Ballyliffin with Old am and Glashedy pm...We started early and the played over 90 minutes early the 2nd round. So we were done with golf by 4pm. Glashedy the better course. Conditions are excellent at both. This was my first time here and so glad we got here. Not so sure a future visit will happen. This is just such a remote spot. A full North trip with the Royal's could capture play here.

Next stop was Portsalon. This was first time on the Pat Ruddy reconfigured course. It's nice but not spectacular. Was over the moon that I ploughed the best drive of day on the iconic 2nd. Only to hit a fat hybrid in the creek...Ugh A couple neat holes but just not sure it's worthy of a return.

Next up was afternoon play at St Patricks Links part of Rosapenna and the brand new Tom Doak course. This was a priority for me to get here and was actually my first reach out. As they responded instantly, off we went. The course was a slog. Big walk as in up down hills like no other. Grass was young and sparse. Layout is nice. A return might be in order but not so sure. I had thought prior that this course was destined to be best new of 2021....Will be interested to see where it finishes....

Narin Portnoo is fabulous. Gil Hanse did a redo recently. Much of the course remains unchanged but overall it is just superb. A new 1st green makes this opener a strong hole. The holes out at end of property are unchanged. Coming in they reconfigured slightly and created a 100 yard 3 to make the 18. That could be the only dig, but the course is special. A must play.

Next up was Enniscrone. And boy did I miss remember this place...Starts in dunes for a few holes then exits and stays out for about 6 holes and then reenters the dunes to the finish. It's a nice course. A few great holes. But it's not per se special.

Carne is special. We were really taken care of here with the starter. He let us tee off back so as we had the 9 to ourselves. Then when we made turn and the front was slammed we played the 3rd original 9 which is fabulous and was empty. We then played the front nine/old back nine with a couple and it went well. This is a must play and possibly a stay and play for an entire week. It's that good.

Sligo/Rosses Point is a good championship track. Great condition and some really strong holes. We played with a couple and had some fun. The course reminds me slightly of Carnoustie in that the course endeavors to punish you.

European Club was last and best. One could play here everyday. The RR tie bunkers are a stark reminder to stay away. And add the overgrowth edge grasses and the look is extreme. The conditioning was superb and every aspect of this place is special.

The weather...Ha Carne was a nice non weather day. Sligo Narin and European were bright sunny days. The Island was nice, Co Louth nice. Ballyliffin very misty. Portsalon very misty. St Patricks nice. Enniscrone our only rain, for 6 holes...

Play was good mostly. 79 at Carne Hackett, 80 at Glashedy, St Patricks and Island. rest 83 x 4/84/85/86 and first at European was 92

The travel....airports were at 1/2 use at best. Quick in/out...The only issue was the return Covid test required by US....and even though Ireland had free clinics everywhere...The US required a test via a private company and getting it done was a pain in ass. It took us visits to 4 spots until we got directed to the right place. Luckily we had a 1pm tee time that day...So it all worked out well.

Restaurants....Best meal was Woodenbridge, Strand Hotel was excellent and cheap, two times at event7 near Ballyraine was ok, Clayton had great food, Muddy Burns near Quignalene was soso. County Louth was good food and price. Place in Donegal was ok, forget name.

A week of crazy nice golf vis Son's great connections, my rating connections and a few buds who have nice memberships....Visit my kids families along the way...Special times. Started at Merion and it may be the very best of US. It is sublime. Made way to Kittansett with a fellow THPer Chef23 and what a great layout. And what a crazy day...Big breezes..Ha Then Boston Golf Club, some of the most diabolical greens anywhere...Weekapaug a 9 holer in Westerly but is packed with character. Simsbury Farms with a bunch of buds...Nice day. Bulls Bridge with a rater retreat and wow what a special place....and then Maidstone to finish....It appears as 60th +/- on lists of US...don't believe it...It is much better. Old School$$$$ along the Hamptons coastline of Long Island...Yea Gatsby lived next door....Ha

2021 golf trips have come to an end. Quick recap of 2021...Hilton Head in March was excellent getaway. Ireland in August was fantastic, Tour of some fabulous courses in Northeast in Sept/Oct was just unbelievable and the finale was the Morgan Cup with play at Sand Hollow and Wolf Creek also which was just special beyond words. That will put us at 148 golf trips thru 2021. 2022 will be my longest trip ever as 18 rounds in 16 days are aligned from Brora down to North Berwick and many in between. March will be a return to Hilton Head also. I'm sure I'll coordinate visits to some special places in New England as well. So 2021 was maybe best year ever and 2022 looking like a repeat.

My full list of places visited for golf trips:
Atlantic City area-25
Ireland-11
Scotland-9
Ocean City, MD-7
Myrtle Beach-6
Pinehurst area-5
Kiawah-5
World Woods-5
Poconos-5
Orlando-5
Tampa-5
West Palm Beach-3
Charleston-3
Seabrook Island-3
Hammock Dunes-3
Bandon Dunes-3
Bermuda-2
Carefree AZ-2
Pawley's Island-2
Hilton Head-2
FloriBama-2
Central NJ-2
Kohler-2
Mesquite/Vegas-2
Nova Scotia-2
New Hampshire-2
Cape Cod-2
Williamsburg-2
PGA Village-2
PGA National-2
Wales-1
England-1
Black Diamond-1
Rhode Island-1
Streamsong-1
Mississippi-1
Pebble Beach-1
Chateau Elan-1
Ohio-1
New Zealand-1
Dallas,TX-1
Amelia Island-1
Naples-1
I grew up in the NE PA area......My first Golf Trip was a gift from my wife and kids as $1000 in a golf hole created in a box with clay by my 4 kids aged 6/4/3 and 1 at the time. I went to the Poconos as I knew that area well. I returned a few times. That was 34 years ago.

This is a dream list!

Any tips or recs for Bandon?? Going there in May.

Let me know if you ever travel out to Santa Barbara or LA area! Would love to play a round and pick your brain about golf and travel!

This is a dream list!

Any tips or recs for Bandon?? Going there in May.

Let me know if you ever travel out to Santa Barbara or LA area! Would love to play a round and pick your brain about golf and travel!
2 of my 3 times at Bandon we rented a house on cliff on ocean 5 miles north of resort. 8 guys splitting house saves much. Bandon doesn't advertise or at least didn't use to that you could get advance tee times without staying on property. They surcharge rounds but still worked out way cheaper..and we had caterer come and just nicer for my group having our own space.
Place is best in US and for staying put best in world. Best advise is get in best golf shape possible and play till your hands bleed.....Enjoy.
Don't get out to Cali hardly ever.Thanks connecting.

Last edited:
144 trips! Wow, I am so jealous. I thought I had been on quite a few, but I'm almost 100 behind you! I've only been on 48 trips. You've been several places my group hasn't. We've not played in the US Northeast but want to go, I've been struggling as to where specifically. It sounds like Atlantic City might be a really good place to start. We've also not done any Ireland/Scotland trips. I will definitely be picking your brain before organizing those trips as it looks like you have massive experience with them.

Our trips were 7 days/12 rounds when I was younger. Now they are all Wed-Sun trips playing 6-7 rounds. The ones overseas in the future would need to be longer. What I've found interesting is although we really liked the big name trips (Bandon/Kohler/Pinehurst, etc.), it's sometimes the ones that are a little off the beaten path trips that my group has really enjoyed a lot (Bend, OR, St. George UT, Valentine, NE and Coeur D' Alene, ID) all immediately jump into my mind.

My group is anywhere from 8-20 people (usually around 10-12) and over time we've picked of friends of friends, etc. and they are spread out across the US (CA, NV, AL, IA, KY, TN, GA, FL and MI guys are represented). As a result we try to move the trip around a bit so that the guys on either coast aren't getting beaten down with travel repeatedly. The Ireland/Scotland trips would definitely be tougher on our West Coast guys.

Including my two 2022 trips that are already booked, my list is as follows:

Bandon Dunes, OR - 1
Monterey, CA -1
Kohler, WI -2
Sand Valley, WI -1
Streamsong, FL - 1
Pinehurst, NC -1
Kiawah Island, SC - 3
Scottsdale, AZ -5
Hilton Head, SC - 2
Bend, Oregon -1
Kauai, Hawaii -1
Gaylord, Michigan - 2
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho - 1
St. George, UT -1
Mesquite, NV -1
Los Angeles, CA - 1
Valentine, NE -1
Myrtle Beach, SC - South - 8
Myrtle Beach, SC - North - 2
Austin, TX -1
Destin, FL - 1
Panama City, FL - 1
Casa de Campo, DR - 2
Akron, OH -1
RTJ Golf Trail, AL -2
Fairfield Glades, TN -2
Las Vegas, NV - 1
Louisville, KY - 1

A group picture from one of our Kohler, WI trips:

Attachments

• image5EQ6LT4M.jpeg
    image5EQ6LT4M.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 5
144 trips! Wow, I am so jealous. I thought I had been on quite a few, but I'm almost 100 behind you! I've only been on 48 trips. You've been several places my group hasn't. We've not played in the US Northeast but want to go, I've been struggling as to where specifically. It sounds like Atlantic City might be a really good place to start. We've also not done any Ireland/Scotland trips. I will definitely be picking your brain before organizing those trips as it looks like you have massive experience with them.

Our trips were 7 days/12 rounds when I was younger. Now they are all Wed-Sun trips playing 6-7 rounds. The ones overseas in the future would need to be longer. What I've found interesting is although we really liked the big name trips (Bandon/Kohler/Pinehurst, etc.), it's sometimes the ones that are a little off the beaten path trips that my group has really enjoyed a lot (Bend, OR, St. George UT, Valentine, NE and Coeur D' Alene, ID) all immediately jump into my mind.

My group is anywhere from 8-20 people (usually around 10-12) and over time we've picked of friends of friends, etc. and they are spread out across the US (CA, NV, AL, IA, KY, TN, GA, FL and MI guys are represented). As a result we try to move the trip around a bit so that the guys on either coast aren't getting beaten down with travel repeatedly. The Ireland/Scotland trips would definitely be tougher on our West Coast guys.

Including my two 2022 trips that are already booked, my list is as follows:

Bandon Dunes, OR - 1
Monterey, CA -1
Kohler, WI -2
Sand Valley, WI -1
Streamsong, FL - 1
Pinehurst, NC -1
Kiawah Island, SC - 3
Scottsdale, AZ -5
Hilton Head, SC - 2
Bend, Oregon -1
Kauai, Hawaii -1
Gaylord, Michigan - 2
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho - 1
St. George, UT -1
Mesquite, NV -1
Los Angeles, CA - 1
Valentine, NE -1
Myrtle Beach, SC - South - 8
Myrtle Beach, SC - North - 2
Austin, TX -1
Destin, FL - 1
Panama City, FL - 1
Casa de Campo, DR - 2
Akron, OH -1
RTJ Golf Trail, AL -2
Fairfield Glades, TN -2
Las Vegas, NV - 1
Louisville, KY - 1

A group picture from one of our Kohler, WI trips:
What a fantastic list of trips. Very diverse. Best quick advise re Atlantic City is post #7. Also Ocean City, MD is fabulous. I hear your off beaten path. I try to mix in some. What happens often is that the group evolves and newbies want to play the Marquee places.

What a fantastic list of trips. Very diverse. Best quick advise re Atlantic City is post #7. Also Ocean City, MD is fabulous. I hear your off beaten path. I try to mix in some. What happens often is that the group evolves and newbies want to play the Marquee places.

I know what you mean about the newbies and Marquee places. Luckily, most of my "core group" (which is about 8 of the guys) have been with me over 20 years. They drive the bus on locations so with limited exceptions, we don't go back to the same places anymore. Lots of cool places to see and play and only one short lifetime to do it.

Another issue I face is while all my group is pretty well off financially, some are "more well off" than others. A St. George, UT trip is an order of magnitude less expensive than a Bandon trip for example. I'm often also trying to avoid the more expensive places more than a couple years in a row. That let's me throw in a few more less well known ones.

I know what you mean about the newbies and Marquee places. Luckily, most of my "core group" (which is about 8 of the guys) have been with me over 20 years. They drive the bus on locations so with limited exceptions, we don't go back to the same places anymore. Lots of cool places to see and play and only one short lifetime to do it.

Another issue I face is while all my group is pretty well off financially, some are "more well off" than others. A St. George, UT trip is an order of magnitude less expensive than a Bandon trip for example. I'm often also trying to avoid the more expensive places more than a couple years in a row. That let's me throw in a few more less well known ones.
It is very rare I turn down a trip...But this year I had to take a pass on my #1 bucket course. It came from a bud who is very well off and was playing Cypress along with 4 days at Peeble. It was 10k for 5 days. And I just couldn't swing it this year....So almost simultaneously an Oakmont option came about. So I took solace in that...

So sorry you had to suffer through playing Oakmont. I never have, unless you count on my GC2 simulator into a net at home? :) It's hard on the simulator, I'm guessing it's the same in real life. Speaking of hard courses, have you ever gotten to play The Olympic Club in San Francisco? It's maybe the hardest course I've played on the simulator. Looks like the pros didn't tear it up for the last major played their either.

A member of my local club was a member at Cypress and got probably 30 or 40 of our members on Cypress over time. I had one opportunity to play there with him about 15 years ago and could not swing it. I've regretted it ever since. He passed away shortly thereafter. My chances of getting on Cypress are almost non-existent at this point.

If you are looking for a trip for great golf , less marque and overseas, look at the South West of England. You will play some links courses and can look for dormy house accommodation to help the budget and reduce time spent driving on the wrong side of the road.

Look at Burnham, Westward Ho! , Saunton , Trevose and St Endoc, with possible trip across to Wales for Royal Porthcawl.

Back in 2017 I took a trip to Wales. We stayed 3 nights at a Pub at base of Harlech Castle across St from Royal St David. Ybrew or something like that. Anyway the Pub mgr was having a few one night and invited me to join. One of his buds starts berating me for playing in Wales whilst I had never played his course....St Enodoc. So I did some research and St Enodoc became my centerpiece to my trip in 2019. Played Burnham & Berrow, E/W Saunton, St Enodoc, Royal North Devon, Trevose, Perranporth, then around bend to Pennard and Royal Porthcawl and a grand finish at O/N Sunningdale. Along the way I met with GM's, Pro or Sec at 7 English clubs. Each time I would advise them how poor their tourist board was. You see for 10 years I traveled to the PGA Show for one purpose...meet travel reps at the travel arena. Ireland would have countless reps, Scotland would have their very prim and proper St Andrews reps....even Wales had reps a few times....Not a once was anyone there to rep England. So guess what. The hoards descend on Ireland and Scotland and meantime England has an equal ability to attract those hoards but gets a very small % of traveling Americans. Note my avatar is Perranporth. The avatar I used just prior was the bunker hole and St Enodoc. I hope to return soon.

Have you stayed in the Dormy houses?
Have a few times different places. Stayed at Royal Porthcawl. Trip this year stayed at County Louth. I'm all for lower cost lodging. So I enquire often but mostly try to find a place central to several places. Where have you stayed you'd recommend?

2021 golf trips have come to an end. Quick recap of 2021...Hilton Head in March was excellent getaway. Ireland in August was fantastic, Tour of some fabulous courses in Northeast in Sept/Oct was just unbelievable and the finale was the Morgan Cup with play at Sand Hollow and Wolf Creek also which was just special beyond words. That will put us at 148 golf trips thru 2021. 2022 will be my longest trip ever as 18 rounds in 16 days are aligned from Brora down to North Berwick and many in between. March will be a return to Hilton Head also. I'm sure I'll coordinate visits to some special places in New England as well. So 2021 was maybe best year ever and 2022 looking like a repeat.

It would be great to hear more details of your 2022 Scotland itinerary @GolfTravelDude - 18 rounds in 16 days sounds amazing…

Back