GONE: $20 TopGolf Coupon Code

Papatortuga

Reaction score
Handicap
I was given a $20 off gameplay coupon with my short par 4 box this month. I was seeing if anyone was interested in using it. Unfortunately the closest Top Golf to me is in Vegas and as much as I’d love to go and use it I know I won’t have the time. First Albatross Club member to send me a DM can have it.

Expires: 5/31/20
Excludes Alexandria, VA location

Last edited:
I wish they'd open the Top Golf here in Louisville. It was supposed to be open Summer 2019.
Some people in a sub division nearby has had it held up in Litigation for the last 2 years.

Very nice of you!!

I wish they'd open the Top Golf here in Louisville. It was supposed to be open Summer 2019.
Some people in a sub division nearby has had it held up in Litigation for the last 2 years.

Very nice of you!!
Hurstborne! I loved following that story

What is the complaint? Noise? Lights? Safety?

Have they broke ground?
Lights, noise, everything! Gonna ruin the family atmosphere! (Neighborhood is already right by a mall)

What is the complaint? Noise? Lights? Safety?

Have they broke ground?
All the above. First it was Lights, so TopGolf was going to bring in special lights. Then noise, TopGolf came up with a way around that,
then they complained and I quote "We don't want a bunch of drunks driving near our subdivision" so it went to court. The courts threw
it out and they have began clearing out the property, but the subdivision is appealing.

All the above. First it was Lights, so TopGolf was going to bring in special lights. Then noise, TopGolf came up with a way around that,
then they complained and I quote "We don't want a bunch of drunks driving near our subdivision" so it went to court. The courts threw
it out and they have began clearing out the property, but the subdivision is appealing.
Man, that’s tough. The argument for drunks is an interesting one assuming the neighborhood is a pass through, but if there’s no exit, they’ve got nothing to really worry about, do they?

I get the issue, and it sucks for non-golfers, but I would be PUMPED if the top golf was closer here. Maybe not right beside me, but super close.

Same thing happened near me. Topgolf eventually won which I for sure wasn’t upset about. At least 30 minutes closer than the other one

Top Golf here in KC is a goldmine! I’m sure the tax revenue increase will be too much to ignore in other cities,.

Man, that’s tough. The argument for drunks is an interesting one assuming the neighborhood is a pass through, but if there’s no exit, they’ve got nothing to really worry about, do they?

I get the issue, and it sucks for non-golfers, but I would be PUMPED if the top golf was closer here. Maybe not right beside me, but super close.
I don’t know that anyone would use it as a pass thru. Nobody does now. They really aren’t even next to the location. There is a huge field between them. The top golf is on the backside of a mall so the area is already busy. It really doesn’t make any sense and it’s only a handful of families complaining. Stupid really. But I like golf. The rest of the city is pumped.

Last edited:
Closest Top Golf to me is Myrtle Beach!

Still available? I’ve got one 10 minutes away. Good reason to take the kids out there.

I am headed to Top Golf on Thursday. It’s our only form of golf around here for the next two and half months.

Mods can lock this one up. Thanks!

Back