Good bye folks I'm gone

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
If you had to leave and live some where with no internet access, how do you think you were perceived while on the forum? What would you do different and would you interact in a different way?

I know some folks like me, some probably would be happy to see me go, and some wouldn't care either way. I know of a few things I could change for the better. How about you?

Whether by choice or other wise. Enjoy the serenity and we'll be here when you decide to come back.

We will miss you OG!

#godspeed

Did you guys even read the post?

I choose not to worry about what internet strangers think of me.

I know some folks like me, some probably would be happy to see me go, and some wouldn't care either way.
Based on my observations, you are universally liked.

As for me, there might be a couple of exchanges I would do differently, but I am who I am. If people dislike me for my opinions, what can I say other than it's no skin off my nose.

It used to matter to me what people think but now not so much, life's too short to sweat yesterday.

I guess when I buy a tropical island, it will not have Internet access so you all will just have to come visit me :D

I guess when I buy a tropical island, it will not have Internet access so you all will just have to come visit me :D

Can you text me that address please? Sounds delightful.

OG as a friend of yours this new roll you have taken on is not becoming. The old laid back guy we all fell in love with has turned into something else. I wish you well but know that NO wants you gone.

Whether by choice or other wise. Enjoy the serenity and we'll be here when you decide to come back.

I love quite places like mountain streams, waterfalls, etc. however just a couple hours is enough and I'm ready to get back in the main stream once the relaxing is done.

If I really had to leave technology behind, I would thank all these good folks I have met for the friendship, fun times, and good memories. There are people on here that I have never met and they feel like kin to me. You can bond with THP'ers without ever teeing it up. There are so many I'm looking forward to playing golf with..

I'd change a couple of things I said in the college football thread. Especially to my rival team friends. :embarrassed:

GG says she could go 30 days without technology. Im not sure she could.

If you had to leave and live some where with no internet access, how do you think you were perceived while on the forum? What would you do different and would you interact in a different way?

I know some folks like me, some probably would be happy to see me go, and some wouldn't care either way. I know of a few things I could change for the better. How about you?

Paraphrased...You've been asked to move to Ohio and become a backwoods hillbilly and live in a shack and trappin' coons instead of playing fetch with yourself using a little white (or yellow, I'm not prejudice) ball. You got no computer and no internet. Now what are all the people in THP world gonna remember you as now that you're gone? Giving yourself an A,B,C,D or F how would you rate your time spent here in the "real world" where truth always exists (the truth as you see it) and love always prevails (love as you see love). Go ahead... Fess up!

BTW... I don't know OG but I'm gonna miss him!

OG as a friend of yours this new roll you have taken on is not becoming. The old laid back guy we all fell in love with has turned into something else. I wish you well but know that NO wants you gone.

no no no... Not going anywhere. :bulgy-eyes:

If I don't have my phone at lunch I start twitching.

And by the way... I don't care what you guys think of me! I happen to like all of you... So far! :angel:

I'm pretty polarizing and at this point I'm not even certain most members even know who I am as I tend to stay out of the equipment threads.

In the end ?

I've met a lot of great people on here I consider friends but do I care what people think? Not in the slightest .

I am who I am for better or worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paraphrased...You've been asked to move to Ohio and become a backwoods hillbilly and live in a shack and trappin' coons instead of playing fetch with yourself using a little white (or yellow, I'm not prejudice) ball. You got no computer and no internet. Now what are all the people in THP world gonna remember you as now that you're gone? Giving yourself an A,B,C,D or F how would you rate your time spent here in the "real world" where truth always exists (the truth as you see it) and love always prevails (love as you see love). Go ahead... Fess up!

BTW... I don't know OG but I'm gonna miss him!

EXACTLY! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This man knows how to interpret southern chat :D

I love quite places like mountain streams, waterfalls, etc. however just a couple hours is enough and I'm ready to get back in the main stream once the relaxing is done.

Don't be looking for your golf ball too long

If I really had to leave technology behind, I would thank all these good folks I have met for the friendship, fun times, and good memories. There are people on here that I have never met and they feel like kin to me. You can bond with THP'ers without ever teeing it up. There are so many I'm looking forward to playing golf with..

One day I may just end out your way just to tour the ole' woodshed or tee it up :act-up:

I'd change a couple of things I said in the college football thread. Especially to my rival team friends. :embarrassed:

Is that even a real sport?

Don't be looking for your golf ball too long

One day I may just end out your way just to tour the ole' woodshed or tee it up :act-up:

Is that even a real sport?

Come on down Giz! :golf2:

I actually grew up without internet or a cell phone so it would be a change for sure but I would manage to get by using the good old method of talking to local people in person etc. As far as THP goes, I would hope most people would be left with positive thoughts about me but I guess I would never know.

I'd just about be willing to take that bet.
GG says she could go 30 days without technology. Im not sure she could.

Back