Good Eats w/ Alton Brown

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Sooooo I’ve loved this show since it came out a long long time ago. Ive watched every single episode from day one and am totally thrilled with the new iteration of the show!!!

Good Eats - The Return

So far the he’s done episodes on:

Poor Boy sandwiches
Beef Tartare / Poke
Dates
Yeast

And way more to come in sure. I’m just a fan and love the scientific approach to cooking and the how’s and whys of food.

Any other fans out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used to watch all the time, but when we cut the cord a few years ago, that was one of the shows we lost. Love me some AB tho. I'll have to try and check out the new stuff.

For the last 10 years my daughter and I have done a Alton Brown Thanksgiving. She picks the menu from all his different shows and we make a big feast that can get pretty unique with some of the food combinations. :hungry:

My wife and I really enjoyed the previous show, but haven't seen any of the new ones yet. We are going to have to check it out.

Alton is the man! I miss having access to the food network cause I canceled cable :confused:

He does have a YouTube channel of short videos. Haven't really watched many of them but what I have seen are good. Plus they do allow some free episodes on the Food Network website/app.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My wife and I really enjoyed the previous show, but haven't seen any of the new ones yet. We are going to have to check it out.

Sunday nights

I used to watch this show all the time and, honestly, it basically taught me how to cook. I still make quite a few of his recopies like his chocolate cookies and his pocket pies. i even did his ladder pulley system deep fired turkey one year for thanksgiving. I use his grilling techniques basically every time I am on the grill with great success. They way he explains the process, almost in a scientific kind of way, really helps me understand and follow along. I even enjoyed the terrible (at times) puns and jokes, especially the lawyer characters. I cant wait to check out the return of good eats.

I used to watch this show all the time and, honestly, it basically taught me how to cook. I still make quite a few of his recopies like his chocolate cookies and his pocket pies. i even did his ladder pulley system deep fired turkey one year for thanksgiving. I use his grilling techniques basically every time I am on the grill with great success. They way he explains the process, almost in a scientific kind of way, really helps me understand and follow along. I even enjoyed the terrible (at times) puns and jokes, especially the lawyer characters. I cant wait to check out the return of good eats.

His recipes are always easy to follow and typically turn out phenomenal unless some sort of user error is involved lol

Really like Alton Brown's shows. Have used his recipe for brining turkey every year for Thanksgiving.

The new episodes are every bit as goods as the old ones. AB is our go to when we want to make something we don't already have a recipe for. His brownies and peanut butter cookies are our current go-tos.

My wife and I love that show, so happy it came back!

As THP's unofficial resident nerdy scientist, I loved Good Eats and recommend it to everyone who wants to know a little more about their food and their recipes! I didn't know that there were new episodes, but I will look for them. (y)

Yes! It's one of a very few that I watch on Food now, most of their things have now gone to become basically game shows or watching people make cupcakes

AB is one of my favorites.

Back