Good news for Tampa area hackers!

rjb01camaross

Reaction score
Handicap
While driving home to day I noticed this sign

64f0d27a4c0a598c5b9ea028ce5a7be2.jpg

I drove up to the building and they are currently in the process of getting everything setup. It's great that there will be another solid custom fitting option in the are. There business model closely resembles Club Champion from what I can tell and they have another location in Naples currently.
Planning on heading back in a few weeks to checkout the finish store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is this? I am guessing somewhere in Pinellas based on the 727 area code.

ooh, this is exciting and timely. See Eric, bringing the sunshine!

Also, looks like address is:

3350 Ulmerton Rd
Unit 7, Clearwater, FL. 33762

ooh, this is exciting and timely. See Eric, bringing the sunshine!

Also, looks like address is:

3350 Ulmerton Rd
Unit 7, Clearwater, FL. 33762

yes, just a few miles off the Ulmerton rd. exit from I-275

I know these guys they do a great job fitting. They started in Naples.

200 bucks for an iron fitting, that's pretty steep. No thanks

Its a real fitting, not crusty dude in Golf Galaxy handing you two models and some beat up rocks. Went to the Naples location a few times, very impressive. I'd put the putter fitter right there with the Betti fitting.

Its a real fitting, not crusty dude in Golf Galaxy handing you two models and some beat up rocks. Went to the Naples location a few times, very impressive. I'd put the putter fitter right there with the Betti fitting.

If I was looking for a new set of clubs (full bag) I wouldn't hesitate to spend $400 on the full bag fitting. It's still cheaper than getting the wrong driver/shaft combo for you swing and then buying another one shortly down the road.

If I could spend $400 and have clubs that fit me great for years it's well worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly. When it comes to the price of big purchases you can cry once, or cry every time you use it.

I rode past today and they still had some construction going on from what I could see. I ride past there a few times a week so once they are open I will stop in to ask questions and take some pics if they will let me. If anyone has any specific questions let me know.

My buddy opened up the shop here in south Florida (East Coast- Boca Raton). I drove up one day to check them out and the setup is quite impressive. The shaft wall has about every shaft imaginable. The heads available are from every major OEM and JDM that came to mind. At the Boca location they use trackman for their fittings and data. Solid place for sure! I can take a trip up there again and post pics if I do

Definitely will have to visit. Holidays and a birthday coming up!

200 bucks for an iron fitting, that's pretty steep. No thanks

Is that true, 200 for a fitting???? I could see if you got the fitting and didn't but clubs from them. But if that's the cost on top of an iron purchase, my answer to that is Foxtrot Uniform, Translation FU

Friday morning one of the owners is giving me a tour of the facility. if anyone would like to follow and watch I will be Periscoping the tour live. My handle is @rjb01camaross on periscope as well

Friday morning one of the owners is giving me a tour of the facility. if anyone would like to follow and watch I will be Periscoping the tour live. My handle is @rjb01camaross on periscope as well
Looking forward to it. I won't be able to watch live but I will catch the replay.

Back