10 cups of Breakfast Ball in and I really like it. For the price how it was packaged and in my preferred cold brew form very good.

Finished the bag up. Mixed it up with oat milk/cashew milk/ cream

the cashew milk was the best combo added a little something extra the the taste

Finished the bag up. Mixed it up with oat milk/cashew milk/ cream

the cashew milk was the best combo added a little something extra the the taste
Coffee sound ps great! The milkshake you made does not lol. Oat milk? Really? Didn’t know you could milk an oat..

New Cold Brew in the fridge

Found a Coffee Flavor Wheel, so I'll try and break it down better for everyone than the last one.

GOATS & Glory

This one is a lighter roast. Definitely different from the Breakfast Ball (Medium Roast).

Aroma:

Enzymatic - Flowery/Floral with a hint of Berry

Taste:

Sour - Winey and more Tangy than Tart

Since @PKorf took issue with my millenial/hipster additive choices I've reverted back to cream (in reality we had a lot left over from Thanksgiving so I'm trying to use it up) for the first few cups before going back to the cashew/oat milk that I prefer.

I picked up some of the Phil coffee the other day, wasnt aware of this stuff. love the names of their blends.

Interesting reading thru this. Not a coffee fan, love the smell of it brewing but can't stand the taste. Just never acquired the taste for it.

Interesting reading thru this. Not a coffee fan, love the smell of it brewing but can't stand the taste. Just never acquired the taste for it.

Just add more πŸ₯› πŸ˜‰

Wife is the same way she loves the aromas not the taste

Since @PKorf took issue with my millenial/hipster additive choices I've reverted back to cream (in reality we had a lot left over from Thanksgiving so I'm trying to use it up) for the first few cups before going back to the cashew/oat milk that I prefer.

Hahaha, hey.....if you like it thats all that matters. I just cant wrap my head around what oat milk might taste like. I do like almond milk but actually find no practical usage for it. So, Im assuming Cashew milk is similar but maybe more tasty? Cashews have way more taste than almonds.

None of this actually matters as im about 98% of the time a black coffee drinker. An occasional splash of cream here and there or around this time of year, eggnog.
:twist:

Hahaha, hey.....if you like it thats all that matters. I just cant wrap my head around what oat milk might taste like. I do like almond milk but actually find no practical usage for it. So, Im assuming Cashew milk is similar but maybe more tasty? Cashews have way more taste than almonds.

None of this actually matters as im about 98% of the time a black coffee drinker. An occasional splash of cream here and there or around this time of year, eggnog.
:twist:

I’m not making a half and half here :oops:

14oz or 20oz mugs with a 1” ice cube usually a t spoon in the 14 and T spoon in the 20

cuts it and stays pretty subtle the cashew is heavier like the cream the oat milk is more like a 1%

I’m not making a half and half here :oops:

14oz or 20oz mugs with a 1” ice cube usually a t spoon in the 14 and T spoon in the 20

cuts it and stays pretty subtle the cashew is heavier like the cream the oat milk is more like a 1%

See! This is why context is sooooo important. Youve made it back into the normalcy realm with this explanation. lol. I could see why adding basically a splash of it here and there would take away the acidity of some coffees.

See! This is why context is sooooo important. Youve made it back into the normalcy realm with this explanation. lol. I could see why adding basically a splash of it here and there would take away the acidity of some coffees.

or...

we don't

;)

or...

we don't

;)

no no no......thats part of being on the internet. You were a milkshake drinker until about ten minutes ago. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back