OITW

Reaction score
Saw this coffee brand pop up and was curious if any THPers have tried it yet.

Pretty new, competitive pricing and a good mix of flavors and roasts. Free shipping over $60 and free shipping with subscriptions is great. They also offer a few flavors in K Cups.

I also think the golf tie in is pretty cool.

Good Walk Coffee Website

Nice site, good selection, favorable reviews.

I am going to hold out for their espresso blend......"5 Minutes Late for your Tee Time".

Placed my first order last Thursday and it arrived today so quick shipping via USPS.

Finishing my current brew so I should get into one if the bags by Wednesday. Not sure which one to try first.
598992EA-B6C7-4D40-998C-A568642FDC3E.jpeg
One light roast, two medium roasts, a dark roast and a french roast.

these little trinkets came with the order, it’s the little things right?

09919A55-5E23-4329-B37E-3385FCDB80C1.jpeg

Placed my first order last Thursday and it arrived today so quick shipping via USPS.

Finishing my current brew so I should get into one if the bags by Wednesday. Not sure which one to try first.
View attachment 8974549
One light roast, two medium roasts, a dark roast and a french roast.

these little trinkets came with the order, it’s the little things right?

View attachment 8974550
Interested to hear your thoughts as they've been on my radar for some time. "Goats & Glory" sounds tasty!

Interested to hear your thoughts as they've been on my radar for some time. "Goats & Glory" sounds tasty!
Excited to try all of them. I'm more of a dark roast guy, but the Dew Sweeper (french roast) is the one I'm most excited for. They did a collab with Dogleg brewing and it's in one of Dogleg's stout or porter offerings I believe.

Excited to try all of them. I'm more of a dark roast guy, but the Dew Sweeper (french roast) is the one I'm most excited for. They did a collab with Dogleg brewing and it's in one of Dogleg's stout or porter offerings I believe.
Well you have me this close from placing an order!!!

Gotta go with Breakfast Ball here. Those have saved my arse a few times LOL!

You do have to give them a lot of credit to marketing for some great names haha

For you dude, I will try Goats and Glory first, will have feedback on Wednesday.
You the man, but I've already placed my order. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe I should just carry that bag of coffee in my golf bag. I've need quite a few of those last time out.

I dig it, maybe I'll try and different one and you can tell me how Goats and Glory is lol
Absolutely. I will crack the bag open as soon as it arrives.

just seeing this.looks pretty cool and would love to support a golf themed coffee co.

@AndyL0711

I have the breakfast ball infusing right now, will have some for tomorrow. Really looking forward to it and sharing my thoughts here.

10 cups of Breakfast Ball in and I really like it. For the price how it was packaged and in my preferred cold brew form very good.

10 cups of Breakfast Ball in and I really like it. For the price how it was packaged and in my preferred cold brew form very good.
I am a cold brew man myself. Do you taste any subtle or complex flavors?

I am a cold brew man myself. Do you taste any subtle or complex flavors?

Not in this one, but the flavors brazil nut, grapefruit and oak. I guess I thought it would be a bit bitter, but it's pretty smooth.

Good Walk Coffee is offering 20% off for Black Friday specials...just received an email.

Pretty excited to try another bag of this stuff. I tried the breakfast ball and enjoyed it.

Back