Got my Swing Towel

Got mine yesterday in the mail but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Black with red trim is the color I went with. Looks pretty cool but only time will tell!

I have it hanging from the top. I don't know what makes a difference between the ways you hang it :confused2:

Yeah, That's the way that I decided to hang mine also. I'm also not sure about why there are two ways to attach the towel. Maybe if you hang it with the opening at the top, it might be difficult to lift the club to the top of the towel and lower it into the opening. I decided to hang mine with the opening at the bottom because I wanted all of the dirt and grass that I take off of my club faces to fall out of the towel rather than having the towel be a trash recepticle collecting all of that stuff.

-Steven

I got mine last Friday! Used it twice over the weekend. Worked out pretty well. Cleans the dirt off the clubs really well! Great Purchase.

Got mine yesterday in the mail but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Black with red trim is the color I went with. Looks pretty cool but only time will tell!
Told ya it was super fast shipping :) Enjoy!!

So this is preferred over the frogger? I noticed on the frogger you can get the inside completely wet without getting the outside wet at all..

Does the swing towel have any feature comparable to that?

So this is preferred over the frogger? I noticed on the frogger you can get the inside completely wet without getting the outside wet at all..

Does the swing towel have any feature comparable to that?

The inside of the Spotless Swing Towel actually has a section that resembles the "hook" part of a hook-and-loop fastener (Velcro). This works pretty well for scrapping the crud off of your clubs and cleaning out the grooves. Works dry. Don't have to remember to wet it down before hitting the course.

-Steven

Back