Got my Swing Towel

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
I got it in the mail yesterday, wow, super fast shipping I must say, and its pink and I'll have to try it out. I was reading the card that was attached to it, it says that using this towel will make you a better hitter (or something like that) hmmm....so if I use this towel, I'll have better distance and accuracy :laughing: It also says to clip it on the top when you're riding and clip it on the bottom when you're walking. Huh?? :confused2: Is the microfiber section of the towel strong and durable enough to clean out the grooves? I have my doubts on this, but we'll see!!

The inside has a very rough texture that is made to clean out the grooves. It actually works very good.

enjoy your new toy there GC and let us know how you like it.

I always like it on top!

Hey GolfChick,

The towel is fantastic. I had the Frogger and it is not longer on the bag. The Swing towel is on the bag and works great.

has anyone washed theirs yet? i played in a tournament monday in pretty wet conditions. used the hell out of my towel and i'm telling you, it works as advertised.

Re: Got my Swing Towel

tcalloway1 said:
has anyone washed theirs yet? i played in a tournament monday in pretty wet conditions. used the hell out of my towel and i'm telling you, it works as advertised.

Washed mine thus wknd. All good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where did you get it :)

I think there may be a coupon code in the FL Outing Demo Feedback thread too?

Use the code save15card.

Just ordered one in black w/red trim. Thanks for the 15% off code!!

Just ordered one in black w/red trim. Thanks for the 15% off code!!

Enjoy!! It only takes a few days to get it in the mail. I think I got mine within 2-3 days :) Its coming from Colorado!

Got my Swing Towel

You're going to love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when i ordered mine - i got a reply - said to use this code:

Thank you for your purchase. To get the 15% discount you needed to use the coupon code "Save15Card".

Was able to use my brand new swing towel yesterday for a round. Its not bad. The only thing that I don't care for is the fact that in order to clean the grooves, it goes inside the towel and me trying to put my clubhead on the inside of an enclosed towel, it was a sight to see, esp. when you're in a hurry, lol!! Not bad, it did serve its purpose and did clean the grooves for me, but not completely! I still had some greass tuck in the grooves that when I got home, I just used my brush. However, the BF used my towel more than I did, to clean his clubs, so with him, its probably a winner. I'm ok using it, its much better than having a brush that would pull the threads on my towel :)

I told you just use a tee for those hard to reach dirt.

I received my Swing Towel today in the mail (black on black to match my black and gold OGIO bag). I had been looking around for a quality towel for a while. It looks like a keeper.

The only thing that I don't care for is the fact that in order to clean the grooves, it goes inside the towel and me trying to put my clubhead on the inside of an enclosed towel, it was a sight to see, esp. when you're in a hurry, lol!!

GC-

Just curious. There are two ways to hang the Spotless Swing Towel. It can be hung with the opening at the top or with the opening at the bottom. Which way did you have trouble and did you try reversing it to see if the other way worked better? I have my towel hanging from by bag with the opening at the bottom and I do not have a problem getting my club head inside of the towel.

-Steven

GC-

Just curious. There are two ways to hang the Spotless Swing Towel. It can be hung with the opening at the top or with the opening at the bottom. Which way did you have trouble and did you try reversing it to see if the other way worked better? I have my towel hanging from by bag with the opening at the bottom and I do not have a problem getting my club head inside of the towel.

-Steven

I have it hanging from the top. I don't know what makes a difference between the ways you hang it :confused2:

Back