Got smacked, sleepin on the couch

You said nice bum.

Make sure you stick with that story! 🤣

Watching the Eastlake Cup, one of the girls dropped a putt. I said "Nice putt!" I swear I said "Nice putt!" :oops:
I was out running errands this morning, and had one of my kid's songs stuck in my head. I was whistling. I pulled up to the front of my driveway, still whistling, and got out of my car as a woman was running by. She gave me the dirtiest look I have ever seen! I didn't even know she was there til it was too late.

I was out running errands this morning, and had one of my kid's songs stuck in my head. I was whistling. I pulled up to the front of my driveway, still whistling, and got out of my car as a woman was running by. She gave me the dirtiest look I have ever seen! I didn't even know she was there til it was too late.
Yeah, that's another thing! Apparently I'm not supposed to whistle while I'm watching golf!

gotta luv the women -- they'd be really pissed if we ever stopped noticing them - in a respectful way of course

Last edited:
I'm married 25+ years. Worn down, I just go ahead and say, "nice butt."

Unless you're considerably younger and genuinely respected the putt, of course.

Then... just THINK the alternative.

I kid, I kid...

I have been married 30 years to my wonderful wife. She will point out a nice putt if I am about to miss it.

Watching the Eastlake Cup, one of the girls dropped a putt. I said "Nice putt!" I swear I said "Nice putt!" :oops:

she thinks kicking you to the couch is punishment? Now you can watch all the putts you want! My favorite are the delicate putts :cool: Putts with a little more meat than expected :LOL:

LOL thanks for the laugh this morning @MetroCat

Back