CONTEST Grandaddy Prep Trip: Pick the winner each day

Just did the 24 hour check in for my flight! Gotta get through the work day now

Haven’t reached the 24 hour mark to check in for my flight, but hoping I can move my seat up a few rows. One of my favorite small victories in life 😁

I sent @xThor my 24 hour check in a couple hours ago 😁

Reposting for myself:
Saturday - Golf on Ravines at 10:20-10:40 & 4:00-4:20 and then dinner afterwards
Sunday - Golf Dubsdread 7:20-7:40 am and then head out of town.

I'm figuring that we don't finish on Saturday until abou 8:00

BTW: Looks to be a Scorcher this weekend.

Getting my oil changed and cleaning out my car this afternoon. @Tevenor my spouse doesn’t even get this treatment :LOL:

Bags are packed!

now just to wait until tomorrow morning when I pick up @MattyD-MPLS for the road trip!

Getting my oil changed and cleaning out my car this afternoon. @Tevenor my spouse doesn’t even get this treatment :LOL:
I detailed my truck yesterday and got a bit of an eye roll from the wife as to why I wasn’t doing her whip…. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am starting to make my packing list! And I still need to mow the lawn 😒

Team Callaway- 11 Points
Team Granddaddy- 10.5 points

I don't want to know what else I will experience that your spouse doesn't. :D

thanks for giving me the royal treatment.

I am starting to make my packing list! And I still need to mow the lawn 😒
I was laying in bed making my list last night and ran through it with the wife.

Also mower yesterday so I didn’t have to today.

Work & Football practice are killing me both mentally and physically. I will be a last minute pack tonight after 10PM. Then a well deserved break for the weekend.

Last edited:
Football practice is killing me both mentally and physically. I will be a last minute pack tonight after 10PM. Then a well deserved break for the weekend.
My kids have been keeping us up at night.. I'm looking forward to getting caught up on some sleep!!

My kids have been keeping us up at night.. I'm looking forward to getting caught up on some sleep!!
How are you going to sleep with the hitting bay running from 12 am to 4 am?

How are you going to sleep with the hitting bay running from 12 am to 4 am?
Wife said I have to sleep in the garage tonight so I don’t wake her when I leave in the morning. Simulator work all night!

Wife said I have to sleep in the garage tonight so I don’t wake her when I leave in the morning. Simulator work all night!
I don't whether to react with the laughing face or on fire so I will give you both here:ROFLMAO:🔥

I guess I'll start packing. :)

Back