CONTEST Grandaddy Prep Trip: Pick the winner each day

Blazin-4 net 3
Fizzle-4

Much-4
Jmix-5

Team Callaway wins the back 2up and wins the match 1up

I was one roll away from pushing the hole.Didn’t give my team any help today but my goodness it was a blast.

Team Grandaddy leads after day 1 10.5 to 7.5

Callaway went 6-3 on the second matches of the day to really get some points back

Sunday singles at Dubsdread tomorrow with 18 points available #sundaymatters

Last edited:
Today was a struggle for me. 4 cap shooting 97 and 83 hurts the pride a little(A LOT) and I was pretty down on myself. But I want to give a huge thank you to @xThor and @jmix18. Absolute rock star partners with the encouragement and support! Couldn’t have finished the rounds without them today. Truly thankful!

Stayed positive this morning during a nauseating 98. Was 19 strokes better this afternoon with a 79. Had a great time this morning with @MattyD-MPLS getting our butts kicked by @xThor and @Muchmore18 and then this afternoon in a tight match with @Iceman! against @93civiccpe and @Vader

Today was a struggle for me. 4 cap shooting 97 and 83 hurts the pride a little(A LOT) and I was pretty down on myself. But I want to give a huge thank you to @xThor and @jmix18. Absolute rock star partners with the encouragement and support! Couldn’t have finished the rounds without them today. Truly thankful!
It's called golf and it happens. You will do better tomorrow. Keep your head up and just relax and play the game. The pressure won't be any less in Cali, then you have to take into consideration a new course and taking in the scenery. You'll do fine tomorrow.

Solid update and rounds guys. Ready to see how post round libations go tonight!!

Fun to watch today.
Enjoy some food and drinks :drinks:

Seriously… you were a rockstar too. Kept fightin through tough spots. Supported all your teammates. Great times today!

What a hell of a day with some great guys.

Morning round was solid. A lot of banter with my boys @Vader and @blazinden who struggled early but brought it back around the second round. @93civiccpe was a match play beast. Making every critical putt and using his pops to the fullest. He played great which sucks because I have to face him tomorrow heads up. I might be screwed.😁

Had a really solid 78 in the morning. Couple of miscues but recovered well. Course is amazing. Highly recommend playing Ravines if you are in the greater Chicago area.

Second 18 started ok but fell off the wagon mid round. Was partnered up with the Cap @MattyD-MPLS against @xThor and @KY Golfer . Front side it was the @MattyD-MPLS and @xThor show. Between them they had 5 birdies on the front side alone.

Back nine I got my head out of my ass after hole 12, putt a good drive by the green on 13 and made a birdie. Par'd out the side from there.

Shot 81 with a couple of double bogeys but we were able to come back after loosing the front side to take the match and back nine points.

Hell of a fun day and have to thank all the guys for making it fun even in this heat. On to tomorrow where it's a head to head roommate battle between @93civiccpe and I.

Today was an absolute blast! I was lucky enough to be paired up with @RealPretendPsychic @xThor @Muchmore18 @Tevenor & @KY Golfer.

@RealPretendPsychic closed out the morning matches with 2 really good holes that had him rocking on the afternoon 18!

@xThor was on a mission all day! Making putts with his Rahm special edition!

@Muchmore18 won the attitude award for the day. He struggled but was still having fun! #funforeveryone will take him all day long!

@Tevenor played fantastic golf closing out the afternoon round! 1 under on the last 6 holes!

@KY Golfer It is always a pleasure hanging out! You are one of my favorite THPers! Glad the round turned around for you!

@KY Golfer and @Muchmore18 were awesome partners today! Partnership on a course is more than just golf…. Great temperament, fun to be around, and they don’t take things too seriously! And they even know 90’s hip hop! What a great day with all the gents here and I’m very appreciative of being able enjoy the time and meet some THPers to boot.

@KY Golfer and @jmix18
Beard brothers! Though his is way better and only takes a few months to grow what he has….
6C3C934A-470B-4015-9115-B75B1B863509.jpeg

I may have driven home with the Heated Seat on full throttle. Great time today.
See you in the AM!!

Great updates today, looks like some really solid rounds out there and best of all, everyone having fun. 🔥

Had a heck of a fun day today with some amazing THPers. So many great guys in this group!! That was a lot of golf today and the second 18 was a grind but fun nonetheless! I was paired with @Vader for both matches and we ham and egged it well! The first match was back and forth to the end. @Tevenor and @blazinden were fun competitors and the banter was awesome. @Tevenor is not out of any hole, hits it far, and scrambles incredibly well. He is going to be a tough match tomorrow.

@RealPretendPsychic and @Iceman! were a buzzsaw in the afternoon. They were constantly in play, using pops correctly, and played steady golf. I cannot wait to see the test that is Dubdread tomorrow!! #TeamQuiet

Sounds like it was a great day fellas! Thanks for sharing.

Just caught @xThor 's putt on David's channel. Clutch roll!!

Team Grandaddy won the day with 10.5 points.
7.5 in the morning round and 3 in the afternoon.

Hooooo boy! Sunday Singles!

Back