CONTEST Grandaddy Prep Trip: Pick the winner each day

There was a ton of great golf played this weekend! (Maybe not a full 18 holes, but still) I got to see @MattyD-MPLS absolutely flush the ball. I swear either he has a different face on his clubs than I do or he is just incredibly talented because the ball just sounds different when he hits it. @Muchmore18 was electric from the bunkers from 70 yards. I mean is that even a thing?! And he chipped in for birdie TWICE against me! @xThor should have been calling ‘Kobe’ because he was throwing darts against us.
I feel like the bunkers were my only highlight :LOL:

@MattyD-MPLS and @jmix18 watched me stick one to about three to four feet to take one on you and I putted scared and missed lol

Finally boarding my flight. I won’t be home till about 2AM, but it every second was worth it!

Finally boarding my flight. I won’t be home till about 2AM, but it every second was worth it!

Travel safe, friend. Thanks for the beers

Woods and beaches all day today for me. Except on 18 with the gallery.
Winning.

Boarding in 10 minutes after a 4 hour delay.

Oh my Hamstrings!

Wow, crazy to think the fun you guys had is just a taste of what is to come. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Awesome stuff guys. Looks like everyone had a heck of a time!!

JUst got home from the golf course and got caught up, looks like you all had an incredible weekend, thanks for taking the rest of us along for the ride (and thanks for all the great pics!). I'm still hoping to get one of the late entries onto the team, but we're all Team THP anyway. :drinks:

Awesome follow his! Looks like everyone had a good time, and team Grandaddy proving they're formidable!!

Just got caught up, thanks for sharing everything over the weekend, looks like you fellas had a blast! Great tuneup for December!

StaminaPro Strips on the “Hammys” this morning.

What a great weekend, tuneup, intro, etc.

Everyone has I’m a good time so looking forward to the real thing

Looks like a fantastic time was had by all. You guys killed the updates. all weekend. Thanks for bringing us along!

So overall how did you guys like #2 and Dubsdread?? What were the highs and lows of each course?.... #2 is a very underrated course and for alot of regulars there its the favorite course of the 4

judging by the score cards it seems most of you had the same problems on #10 on course 2 as I do lol..... and #9 on Dubs is a B**** of a hole

So overall how did you guys like #2 and Dubsdread?? What were the highs and lows of each course?.... #2 is a very underrated course and for alot of regulars there its the favorite course of the 4

judging by the score cards it seems most of you had the same problems on #10 on course 2 as I do lol..... and #9 on Dubs is a B**** of a hole
Loved Dubs! It ate me up but I think that if I played it again I'd hit some different shots. Dubs is very scenic and the greens rolled true. The Ravines (#2) was a nice course. Greens were slow so I had a hard time getting the speed right. Some Mickey Mouse holes that with a few adjustments could be really good. I'd absolutely go play them again. Loved Dubs!

Loved Dubs! It ate me up but I think that if I played it again I'd hit some different shots. Dubs is very scenic and the greens rolled true. The Ravines (#2) was a nice course. Greens were slow so I had a hard time getting the speed right. Some Mickey Mouse holes that with a few adjustments could be really good. I'd absolutely go play them again. Loved Dubs!
Dubs is very gettable and leaves you thinking you could/should have shot better....but if you dont have your approach shot working that day, it will be a looooooong day

Back