CONTEST Grandaddy Prep Trip: Pick the winner each day

I spend one weekend with @xThor and I'm already shopping for putters. 😁

Congratulations to @ttucliffhanger and @mtbloco!

Please send me your shipping addresses in a personal message and I will get your prizes out this week.

Great contact! Love the aggressive play. I took an unplayable on my only potential lefty shot of the day. Attempted to hit it after my drop just to see what would have happened. I whiffed.
"I took the unplayable but I'm dropping just to see.....(whoosh) I missed it" Should have grabbed one of my clubs lol:LOL::ROFLMAO:

"I took the unplayable but I'm dropping just to see.....(whoosh) I missed it" Should have grabbed one of my clubs lol:LOL::ROFLMAO:
As a baseball and hockey lefty, that swing and miss hurt more than I’d care to admit! Those tiny pine trees were golf ball magnets 😖

Boy did we ever. How bout that Scotty Double Wide :sneaky:

This sounds like a euphemism for a red headed girl with a big badonkadonk. Just sayin. :D

what are the odds of picking both days correct and losing? I have no luck.

Great contact! Love the aggressive play. I took an unplayable on my only potential lefty shot of the day. Attempted to hit it after my drop just to see what would have happened. I whiffed.

Loved the confidence asking for my club @Afizzle2100! You even knew what club you wanted:LOL:

In my head I was going to hit a perfect little hook draw short right of the green. I tried my best to mimic what I was doing right handed but with the way I was swinging it this weekend maybe that was the problem 💩

I would put my money on any team that has @Muchmore18. He survived staying here, and given last night's skunked dog carnage, that's impressive. :cool:

Very nice of you to let him crash! Must have been a very long for you and the dogs!

Congrats to the winners of the contest.

Congrats to the winners

Back