CONTEST GraniteRoost's Srixon Z585 Driver Giveaway

GraniteRoost

Flying Rocks
Albatross 2023 Club Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
6 Grint
Hey THP! I'm fortunate to have won a new ZX Utility from Srixon and The OffCourse Podcast this week. I would like to pass along more Srixon excitement, and am announcing this contest where you can win my Srixon Z585 driver (that I ALSO won last season - right here on THP!).

My final test comments on the Z585 - This is a badass driver! It went immediately in my bag last August, and remains a favorite of mine. It is fast, forgiving, looks great, and sounds awesome! In particular, this is really easy to launch, it's very consistent across the face and in hitting the same flight window, and has a dreamy lower-spin profile that doesn't fall through the floor. As an added bonus, this genuine GraniteRoost collectible is provided with the entire collection of tee paint and ball marks still on the face from its last weekend in play... Dropping Bombs at The Graphite Challenge at PGA National last November! 😜

To enter, post in this thread:

1) Which new 2021 Srixon product are you most excited to try - and why.
2) Your favorite Srixon Golf Ball - and what you love about it.

This contest will run through Thursday. Thanks everyone!

thumbnail_IMG_8866.jpgthumbnail_IMG_8865.jpgthumbnail_IMG_8869.jpgthumbnail_IMG_8870.jpgthumbnail_IMG_8871.jpg

Pounding the middle of the face, looks like!

Every one should want a well trained driver that only knows center of face. (y)

Great contest.

That is a clean driver, 6.5 won't work so good luck all.

Every one should want a well trained driver that only knows center of face. (y)

Great contest.

Driver required no training - it did that right out of the box! :love:

Awesome thing for you to do!!

I really want to try the Z X5 irons. I like the look of them and think that they would fit my game pretty well. As for the balls, I really like the Q Star Tour line.

Bombs man. BOMBS! 💣💣💣
That is awesome. I have never tried any Srixon woods before, may need to check them out. The new X series of irons looks fantastic.

Very nice of you!! Well played sir..

That is awesome. I have never tried any Srixon woods before, may need to check them out. The new X series of irons looks fantastic.
Srixon irons are nice! You wouldnt be disappointed!

Nice contest @GraniteRoost (y)

6.5 too stout for this old ass guy, so good luck to everyone entering.

Incidentally, I love the look of the new irons. I'd game the ZX5 in a heartbeat. With the right shaft combo, they could be deadly for sure. :)

Awesome contest, thanks for sharing!

That is a clean driver, 6.5 won't work so good luck all.

I often play S shafts and did not find the 6.5 HZRDUS Red unfriendly - that is to say don't be shy about the 6.5 (y). I know it won't be for everyone obviously.

The Z585 is a total sleeper, it blew me away how playable it was. Truly playable and easy to keep in the fairway. And LONG.

Awesome Contest!

My Entry:
1. Seeing as irons will probably be my next purchase, I really want to try the new ZX5 irons. They look incredible and I believe they would feet my game well. The distance and feel paired with the cavity back and forgiveness sounds like a match made in heaven.
2. The Z Star XV is my favorite Srixon ball. While the ProV1x has been my mainstay I feel like I can plug this ball in without missing a beat. I used 4-5 dozen of these this year when I got them on sell. When Srixon has their ball sells during the year like they currently do then this has to be the best valued premium ball on the market.

Awesome contest and really cool thing to do.

I'm most looking forward to trying the new Zx5 irons. Srixon does an incredible job of making a playable iron for us mortals, that still looks fantastic. My favorite ball is the Srixon ZStar. It gives me the best combination of speed, spin, and distance, that I've found. Doesn't hurt that they run great sales throughout the year so you can stock up as well.

You had me at center of face! What a great gesture and another example of the fine, fine people on this forum!
Looking forward to the ZX5's. Really like the look of them! Lately Ive tried a few of the soft feel Srixon balls and find them to fit my swing speed better than others.

Such a great thing to do, thanks for the opportunity @GraniteRoost . :drinks:

1) Which new 2021 Srixon product are you most excited to try - and why. I'm really interested in the ZX Utilities. I like the idea of a great Driving/Utility Iron to fit between my longest iron and highest lofted hybrid.

2) Your favorite Srixon Golf Ball - and what you love about it. Q-Star Tour, by far the best bang for the buck on the market. Near tour ball performance for a fraction of the cost (Srixon does the best deals on balls), and I have several dozen on the shelf.

Awesome giveaway, man!

Hell yeah @GraniteRoost ! Way to pay it forward! No entry for me but good luck to those who enter! The HZRDUS Red is one of my favorite shafts of all time! Someone is getting a great piece of equipment here!

Man I could skymark the heck out of that for you in a few swings! 🤣
Seriously though awesome gesture. I am going to stay out though I am pretty happy with my current driver and the last thing I need is something else to be tempted with.

*ZX7 Irons!

*Z Star Balls! They are as soft as any top brand balls and longer, not to mention they lust longer than Titleist Pro V1/V1X. Really!

Great gesture!!

Back