CONTEST GraniteRoost's Srixon Z585 Driver Giveaway

Very kind gesture. Thanks for the opportunity!

1. Definitely want to try the ZX5’s! The “MainFrame”technology sounds pretty legit with next level ball speeds. Never hit any Srixon clubs before, so would be fun to try.

2. My favorite ball is the Z Star XV. My wife got me a dozen earlier in the year and it was based off of reading she did on THP which in itself is amazing. It is a great ball that seems to be very similar to a Pro V. Great spin around the greens and leans more towards a softer feel. The thing I love most about the ones I had was they were customized with my daughters name and birthday on them! Only one left 😬

Looking forward to trying the blade style of Z585 irons.

I like the feel of the Q star balls

Hey THP! I'm fortunate to have won a new ZX Utility from Srixon and The OffCourse Podcast this week. I would like to pass along more Srixon excitement, and am announcing this contest where you can win my Srixon Z585 driver (that I ALSO won last season - right here on THP!).

My final test comments on the Z585 - This is a badass driver! It went immediately in my bag last August, and remains a favorite of mine. It is fast, forgiving, looks great, and sounds awesome! In particular, this is really easy to launch, it's very consistent across the face and in hitting the same flight window, and has a dreamy lower-spin profile that doesn't fall through the floor. As an added bonus, this genuine GraniteRoost collectible is provided with the entire collection of tee paint and ball marks still on the face from its last weekend in play... Dropping Bombs at The Graphite Challenge at PGA National last November! 😜

To enter, post in this thread:

1) Which new 2021 Srixon product are you most excited to try - and why.
2) Your favorite Srixon Golf Ball - and what you love about it.

This contest will run through Thursday. Thanks everyone!

View attachment 8977137View attachment 8977136View attachment 8977138View attachment 8977139View attachment 8977140

Great gesture!!

The crown is too clean and there are way too many dimple marks relatively close to the center for me though. Especially if I were ever to have to post an after me using it picture, lol.

Holy moly, what a great gesture and opportunity!! 🔥 I would love to throw my name in the hat here.

More immediate interest is in the ZX Utility as that is a glaring hole in my bag. Need 4i / 23* for my current gaping. But, the ZX5 irons looks sick and I need a little more forgiveness. Would love to try these sometime in 2021.

Favorite Srixon ball is one of my 3 current gamers, the Z-Star XV. Just the total package, and they keep making it better now 6 generations in (I think). Spinskin just flat out rips on the green.

thanks for the contest and here are my answers:

Z5 irons, loved my 545's but SOLD those and got CBX's and Launchers(sets for OH and AZ).....short story still loved the 545's but really want to try the Z5.

Srixon balls in my rotation: Z-Stars and Soft. Like hitting the Z's off the tee and the Soft around the greens and putting.

Thanks for the contest and Good Luck on that new Utility.

Great gesture. More than likely too much club for me but I’ll throw my name out there.

I really want to hit any Srixon irons as I just think they’re some of the best looking irons out. And my ball of choice is the Srixon soft feel but I am excited about trying out the new QStar tours when the weather warms up to see if the added green side spin helps my short game at all.

thanks!

Awesome opportunity!

I'm excited for the ZX5 irons. I hit the 565 irons a couple of years ago...loved them but couldn't afford them. The ZX5 look sweet, and if Crossfield digs them then they are cool with me!

I play the Z Stars and love them. Such a solid ball...feels spectacular and performs well for my game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Nice gesture @GraniteRoost !! Way to pay it forwards.

1) I would actually like to try the ZX Utility that you just won. I have never used a utility iron, and it may help cover the gap between my hybrid and irons. Heard the THP Radio podcast with Noelle and it made me want to explore it some more.

2) I am generally more of a Callaway/Bridgestone guy, but got to try out a sleeve of the Q-Star Tour this year. They played pretty nicely. I especially noticed the spin around the green, without giving up any distance on the drive. Also can't beat the price.

Not an entry but those new Zed X 5s and 7s are begging to be a combo set with the split at the 7.

I love the Z Star XV. I picked up 4 dozen this year on that BOGO and was shocked by the driver distance. If that ball is really 110 compression the touch around the green is truly remarkable.

I'm going to chime in here with my picks:

1) 2021 Srixon gear I am most interested to try: Can I choose all of it? Ha ha. Seriously o_O. After reading @Jman Utility review, I can't wait to try the new ZX Utility. And after hitting the z585 driver, I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on the ZX woods once they are (hopefully) announced for the US.

2) My favorite ball is the Z-Star XV. It is just really, really good combination of characteristics that appeal to me. Great feel, predictable, and great touch around the greens. I like the aesthetics of the ball too. I always seem to play well and have confidence with Z-Star XV in the bag.

I'd love to try the ZX utility iron. I've never swung a utility iron and I'd like to see if it is something that would work in my bag.

I've played the Q-Star Tour ball often. It's a great ball for my game at a great price.

Thanks for the opportunity to win your driver!

This is an awesome thing to do!

1) Which new 2021 Srixon product are you most excited to try - and why. Umm ALL of their stuff is exciting and I want to try all of it. Because why not! New stuff is just shiny and awesome! Maybe after hitting a ZX5 I'll find something that is better than my current clubs.
2) Your favorite Srixon Golf Ball - and what you love about it. The white ones. Unless they're yellow in which case, those. They don't always go where I want them to... actually the one I found on a course might have been a Z-star. It wasn't too bad. I liked the feel for the 2 shots I got to hit it with. It wasn't a rock like some of the TopFlites I've hit in the past. I think I sliced it into a water hazard. And I want to try more!:D

Awesome gesture! Thanks for the opportunity!

1. ZX utility because of Jman's feedback on it and I want to be a utility player instead of a hybrid guy LOL
2. Z Star - love the feel off all clubs and the distance I get, especially with irons

Great job @GraniteRoost!! I am all set at driver but I love seeing the generosity of members here. I played the Z-785 for a while last year and that thing was a ball speed monster.

I really really want to hit the ZX5 irons. I think they look amazing, hope they will perform as such. Holding off buying irons until I can test ZX5 against the set I was actually fit for lol.

Favorite ball? The first iteration of the Q-Star Tours. Grabbed a whack of them in 6 packs, and it was legitimately the first time I ever saw a ball make a difference for my game. The best part was being able to afford a tour ball!

Bombs man. BOMBS! 💣💣💣
He ain’t joking. He’s like the Lama. Big hitter.

This is an incredibly generous thing. Thanks for paying it forward to a deserving THPer!

Awesome gesture Aaron!!! Fantastic way to pay it forward!

He ain’t joking. He’s like the Lama. Big hitter.

This is an incredibly generous thing. Thanks for paying it forward to a deserving THPer!

I am dying over here 😂😂😂

Gunga Galunga :)

Awesome gesture but no matter how I put on my pants, a 6.5 flex would be a waste of a great club on a guy like me. Many congrats on winning the ZX utility, that is the #1 club from the lineup I would like to try but probably can’t until 2022. Unfortunately had to sell my beloved U85 so someday would like to put another utility back in the bag. It looks so sweet. I still have an empty slot so you never know. Thanks again.

I can attest to this... Straight bombs! Salty!

1. I'd like to try one of their utilities... Not getting any easier the older I get hitting the low irons 🤷‍♂️

2. The Z-Star XV... Green side spin is off the charts!

With @Jman review and the Off Course Podcast THP Radio Archives - The Hackers Paradise from @Canadan and Noelle it will be hard not to look at the ZX5 irons this spring

Golf ball - Srixon Soft Feel and Q-Star Tour, great feel, good price and perform well... it just depends how wild my swing is on a given day for what I put in play

Thank you @GraniteRoost for the awesome pay it forward.

I'm contemplating a combo set of the Z series irons. Love my 785s so it just seem natural.

Love the Z Star XV. Greenside spin is great and the distance is on par with other balls I've played.

Back