CONTEST GraniteRoost's Srixon Z585 Driver Giveaway

Awesome gesture @GraniteRoost

I am looking forward to trying the ZX5's, Srixon makes some great irons and I almost went with the z585 but landed on the Apex CF 19 but the numbers were almost identical and I am a little bit of a Callaway homer so went with them. I am sure the ZX5s will be awesome so cannot wait to try them.

For the Srixon ball going to have to go with the XV, they ball does everything I want in a ball. Not high spinning off the driver for me but plenty of spin and control with the irons and short game and enjoy a softer feeling ball.

Good luck everyone, whoever wins will definitely be hitting bombs like Aaron, I mean look at the driver face its automatically trained to hit the middle.

Nice gesture, @GraniteRoost! Wish I could enter, but have no Srixon on my radar atm, and my only Srixon balls were purchased at the end of the season, so I never even got the chance to play 'em 🤣 (They sure are Brite, tho, and I like that!)

I’m in the market for new irons. My irons are 9 years old. I’m a fan of forged irons and love to check out the the sweet looking ZX7 irons. Really want to experience the V.T technology and see how it interacts with the turf. While trying these irons I’d use my favorite ball, the Srixon Z-Star XV in tour yellow. This ball delivers the stopping power on the greens I demand while keeping my preferred ball flight with driver and irons. As a bonus the durability is amazing especially after all the crazy things my ball likes to run into during a round of golf. 😂

What a nice gesture!

Definitely want to check out the ZX7 Irons. I really need to upgrade my irons and these just look so beautiful.

I also want to try the Z-Star XV balls, looking to get that nice spin off the greens!

1. Z X7 irons because they look awesome and all reviews I have read have raved about everything (looks, feel, ball speed, forgiveness, etc.) regarding these irons.

2. Z Star Tour Yellow balls. Big fan of the SpinSkin for stopping power and control for shots hit into greens as well as the feel and distance I get from these balls.

1. Love to test the ZX5 irons in 2021 because feel and forgiveness is important in my selection of irons.
2. When it comes to ball selection, i tend to stick to Z Star on the course since I generally favour a soft feeling high spinning ball. Having that extra spin seems better and the price tend to be cheaper compared to other premium options 💵💵💵
Anyway, thanks for the giveaway and happy holidays to everyone 👍👍

Nice contest @GraniteRoost , great driver

1. I just saw the pictures of the new Zx5 and Zx7 irons; i think the Zx5 would be better for my game but the Zx7 look soo awesome i can't wait to have a chance to test them and see if i can hit them or not!
2. My fav ball is the AD 333, i think in the US has a different name then here in Europe, but has been my best ball for a few years now. Not the top of the line, but give me great distance and control on the approach shots without too much spin. I won an important club tournament last august with it (over 100 participants), my first win in 2 years and a +8 gross score that is my best in competition.

I play srixon irons right now and the zx5 are really tempting to try out next year. I've had the 565s for a few years now and can't say anything bad about them and I think these look even better.

When I'm not playing the Oncore ball I am usually playing the srixon q star. My favorite part about the ball is how I'm able to control it when chipping around the greens.

1) Which new 2021 Srixon product are you most excited to try - and why. Very interested in the ZX iron lines, read an article about the AI they used to develop channels and patterns to affect the contact and feel, cant wait to hit them.
2) Your favorite Srixon Golf Ball - and what you love about it. Play the classic white Q-star, seem to get better launch on my current driver and know what it is going to do around the green.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Awesome! Here are my responses:

I’m most excited about the new ZX5 irons. I’ve played the 585’s for two years and have absolutely loved them. Game changer for me in every sense of the term. Forgiving with great feel. Easy to hit. Everything you want in an iron. From what I’ve read, the ZX5’s are even better. If that’s true, then look out, because these will easily be some of the best irons on the market (and will find their way into my already predominantly Srixon bag)!

My favorite Srixon ball is the Z Star. The greenside spin, for me, is better than any other ball I’ve played. Great distance with suprisingly soft feel (to me, it has a softer feel than the Q Star Tour). And I like the nice, high flight it offers. I rotate regularly between it and the Titleist AVX depending on weather and conditions.

Extra response - my M4 driver broke in October, so I’ve been bumming an old used driver off a friend. This would be a PERFECT fit for me, my bag, and fill a much needed slot in my set up!

Really cool of you doing this.

1) Which new 2021 Srixon product are you most excited to try - and why. Definitely the new ZX5/ZX7 irons. I love the fact that they are a bit of a throwback to the 565, and that V sole is awesome. Plus they also look very slick!
2) Your favorite Srixon Golf Ball - and what you love about it. My gamer is the Z Star Tour Yellow. I was using the Q Star tour for a while but found that I didn't get the distance that I was looking for, so I tried the Z Star, and because I was getting some lessons at my local course which had yellow balls, I figured let's give the yellow a try, and I have been hooked ever since. This ball just ticks all of the boxes for me. The launch is ideal, and the distance (for me) is better than the Q Star Tour. It also has a bit more bite greenside.

Oooh...I've got my eyes on the ZX5 irons. I will be trying them - they look awesome and are packed with some cool tech. I've played Cleveland irons, but never Srixon and that needs to change.

Favorite ball is the Q Star Tour. One of the best balls I play around the greens.

Not really a contest entry because I know I am not man enough for that shaft. That said I would love to try the ZX irons in a combo set including ZX Utility 4, ZX5s in the 5-7 and the ZX7s in 8-AW.

From a ball perspective I really like the ZStar XV. It is a great value, gives me a bit less spin off the tee but still plenty of spin into the greens. In addition it is a brighter white and you can see it well.

What a great gesture and opportunity. I'm building a bag for my teenager (on a budget) and this would be huge for him. If he couldn't handle the 6.5 I can and he would get my old 915...Thanks again for the opportunity.

What 2021 Srixon equipment? The ZX5 irons, definitely. They look awesome and if they perform like other Srixon irons they will be great for sure.
Favorite Srixon ball? Q-Star Tour. Great feel, spin and near premium performance at a price point below the normal premium ball.

Man by the looks of it you are finding the center of the face on this driver!!!

1. I am really interested about the ZX5 irons. They look sleek & are packed with performance technology.

2. My favorite Srixon ball is the Z Star XV...who wouldn’t like a ball that is engineered with SeRM in it? Ultimately these ball provide the feel I look forward to off the club face & provide spin around the green allowing me to putt more often from closer distances!

The ZX irons with the AI optimization feature. Would like to see it in action. Sweet!

Soft Feel Lady Balls. Options are always a bit more limited for ladies.

1 . Looking forward to trying the ZX5 Irons. Love the look of them. 2. My ball of choice is the Q Star Tour , love the soft feel around the greens. Thank You

This is an awesome contest hosted by an amazing THPer!

The 2021 Srixon ZX5 irons look great. Those would be right up my alley if i buy new clubs next season. They look sharp and I imagine they play sharp too. Srixon/Cleveland has been one of my favorite brands. Go Hideki Matsuyama and Keegan Bradley!
As for my favorite ball I'll say the Q Star. Of course the Z is top shelf, but the Q fits my swing better. Just feels right.

Thanks for this fun contest!

Morning bump - this contest is open through the end of the day. I've enjoyed reading everyone's entries so far - thanks to everyone for jumping in!

Awesome gesture - the driver looks beautiful!

1) Which new 2021 Srixon product are you most excited to try - and why.
- I'd like to try the Z-585 irons; I feel like I'm losing distance at 56 years old and might need a little more of a GI iron that is still very playable.

2) Your favorite Srixon Golf Ball - and what you love about it.
- Srixon Z-Star XV, my all-time favorite ball! I have about 90 of the 100 I bought earlier this year. They are more durable than many premium balls, but the feature I like most is the fact that they tend to hold a tighter line and tend to fall straight, even after I've hit a shot with too much fade or draw spin.

I am most excited about the new Zipcore tour rack wedges and the hand grinds that are available. The ability to dial in the wedges is so sweet.

As for my current ball I use the yellow Z star ball with some great results.

Back