Review Graphite Design Tour AD HD Shaft Review

I'm got the Tour HD7x in my 3w and now the HD6TX in my driver. Was thinking I might need to loft up going to TX, but according to the monitor staying at the standard loft is the ideal spot. One round in on the course and the results were good. First I've had the same shaft in a 3w and driver in a long time, but I am liking the consistency in feel.

Decided to take the plunge and have built up a 60 gram stiff for my Paradym to give it a go. Curiosity made me take the leap as I’m looking for something that can give me a touch more consistency in the swing and in return where I hit the face. Tomorrow will be my first round with it at a all new course so I look forward to the baptism by fire with it.

Decided to take the plunge and have built up a 60 gram stiff for my Paradym to give it a go. Curiosity made me take the leap as I’m looking for something that can give me a touch more consistency in the swing and in return where I hit the face. Tomorrow will be my first round with it at a all new course so I look forward to the baptism by fire with it.
I’ll be curious of your thoughts. This one seems to be either loved or hated.

I’ll be curious of your thoughts. This one seems to be either loved or hated.
It is an interesting shaft. I have it in a uw and 3 wood and hit them great. I had it in a driver and it never worked for me.

Going to try the tour ad-vr tomorrow in my g430 lst that I picked up a few weeks ago. Had to order a lighter weight to get the swing weight where I wanted it. Sitting at d3.5 now which is very close to the d4 I was shooting for

Small sample and in some heavy winds today and a all new course with blind tee shots but I really like the performance. Felt really stable in the swing and the trajectory was strong as soon as it left the face then kept that climb till it dropped out off the sky. Two leagues this week and another 36 this weekend coming up that I hope to get more of an idea of the performance.

i loved the ADHD 5S in my rogue st max ls. i don't know that i needed it but i felt like maybe a 6S would've been the better option but it's a moot point after being fit into the diamana tb...if i could grab another ADHD, i would, tho...just to tinker.

i loved the ADHD 5S in my rogue st max ls. i don't know that i needed it but i felt like maybe a 6S would've been the better option but it's a moot point after being fit into the diamana tb...if i could grab another ADHD, i would, tho...just to tinker.
Really enjoyed how it felt in the swing like it could hold up to anything you could throw at it.

Finally played a decent weather round with this installed and went 10/13. Creates a nice straight ball flight with a slight fade tail at the end but hasn’t allowed me to find the lefts yet which is a plus. Really stable in the swing and feels like it can hold up to much more in the swing than what I’m able. Really liking both the feel and flight as it’s a mid ball that keeps a strong flight and doesn’t balloon on tee balls into the wind.

Back