Rvick82

Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 16.5
I haven't posted much on here lately due to being extremely busy. However, I wanted to share some great news with my THP family. Some of you all know I had some issues applying to nursing programs over the spring of this year. Well, I found out that I was accepted into nursing school and have just started here a week or so ago! But the best news is that not only was I accepted into one of the better programs here in Jacksonville, FL but I got a full scholarship!!! I have had to play almost nothing out of pocket and will have to pay almost nothing! My full tuition, book, NCLEX (exam that must be passed to get your RN license) review class and NCLEX is paid in full. That is a huge amount of money my wife and I will not have to spend or go in debt for! I am so excited and just wanted to share with everyone.

It is a little bitter sweet since I am not able to play much right now or be very involved in this forum very much, but once Dec 2014 gets here I will be an RN and will be one step closer to realizing my dream job. Just wanted to share with everyone. Can't wait to keep up with all the testings, events and great contests that this amazing site offers and one day I hope to finally attend one in person!

Congrats Rvick!!

Congrats rvick.

Congratulations!

Congrats that's great

Congrats man!

Very cool, congrats to you!

Congrats thats awesome. My baby sister is a RN
and loves it.

Congrats man!

Congrats!!!!!!!

Excellent! Congratulations.

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Thanks guys! I am going to get to play this Saturday since my brother, Natevick87 on here, is getting married that day! Not sure where we are going to play but it will be somewhere that morning before he says "I Do".

Congrats dude! Awesome news

I haven't posted much on here lately due to being extremely busy. However, I wanted to share some great news with my THP family. Some of you all know I had some issues applying to nursing programs over the spring of this year. Well, I found out that I was accepted into nursing school and have just started here a week or so ago! But the best news is that not only was I accepted into one of the better programs here in Jacksonville, FL but I got a full scholarship!!! I have had to play almost nothing out of pocket and will have to pay almost nothing! My full tuition, book, NCLEX (exam that must be passed to get your RN license) review class and NCLEX is paid in full. That is a huge amount of money my wife and I will not have to spend or go in debt for! I am so excited and just wanted to share with everyone.

It is a little bitter sweet since I am not able to play much right now or be very involved in this forum very much, but once Dec 2014 gets here I will be an RN and will be one step closer to realizing my dream job. Just wanted to share with everyone. Can't wait to keep up with all the testings, events and great contests that this amazing site offers and one day I hope to finally attend one in person!

Congratulations dude!!! I look forward to you keeping your THP family updated on your progress! Hang out when you can!

That's awesome. Congrats!

Congrats!

congrats man and good luck

Congratulations Rvick that is great news.

Congrats Rvick, thats awesome

Congrats! That is really cool that you got in, and the scholarship is some pretty nice icing on the cake.

Great news for sure on both the entry and financial...well done!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Congrats! Pursuing a career and not having to worry about debt is awesome! Good luck!

That is awesome... congratulations!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Back