Great Snack!!!! OMG

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So the other night while having my snack (reese's peanut butter cups) I happened to see a snack size vanilla pudding cup in the fridge. Oh ya you know where this is going, so dipped the cup in the pudding and boom that was great!!!!!! All washed down with a nice cup of milk. :p Give it a try.

So the other night while having my snack (reese's peanut butter cups) I happened to see a snack size vanilla pudding cup in the fridge. Oh ya you know where this is going, so dipped the cup in the pudding and boom that was great!!!!!! All washed down with a nice cup of milk. :p Give it a try.

Haven’t had pudding in years.

I typically only allow chocolate pudding in the house, but I may need to make an exception for this tasty snack experiment!

I don't think I want to ruin my peanut butter cups in that way :oops:

I knew milk had to be part of the equation before I even opened the thread! 😁

🤣

I just assumed Christmas Cakes came out early.
Little Debbie says not so fast, my friend! We have pumpkin delights first.

pumpkin_debbie3.jpg

never change, my dude. never change.

How old are you 12?

Well it sounds like you have the palette of a 12 year old.
Oh i love me some sweets as long as I have a big glass of milk to go with it.

I bet that has more sugar and more carbs than I eat in an entire day right now. Yikes.

Start baking snick!

I just assumed Christmas Cakes came out early.

I absolutely love how it's such a common-held view that they're better than the regular ones. And it's true!

Also dipping a Reece's cup into vanilla pudding is one of those things that sounds so unhealthy I kinda have to try it, just once. Kinda like that KFC sandwhich with all the chicken and bacon, the one where you could basically feel your heart stopping mid-bite. Or when I eat an entire tray of oreo dirt pudding by myself over the course of a week #NoRegrets #OkSomeRegretsButItWasGood

Back