Great TV/Movie quotes

"BARF...I'm a Mawg"--Spaceballs

All dogs go to heaven because, unlike people, dogs are naturally good and loyal and kind.

arrrrrrr - potc black pearl

I only drank so that the Statue of Liberty would take her clothes off.

The Family Guy

kill your own kind! - interview with a vampire

"Now back up, put the gun down and get me a pack of tropical fruit doublicious". The Bad Boy's

"Do You Want to Play a Game?"--Saw

Now, I owe it to myself to tell you, Mr. Griswold, that if you are thinking of taking the tribe cross country, this is your automobile. The Wagon Queen Family Truckster. You think you hate it now, but wait till you drive it.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

...Time to die."

Changed my life that one did...

Great TV/Movie quotes

'because we were inverted....bs!'--Top Gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damnit Jim I'm a doctor!

Brennan: "See that black smudge right there on the blade?"
Dale: "Yeah."
Brennan: "Look at it closely. Pretty recognizable signature."
Dale: "No."
Brennan: "Randy Jackson from American Idol."
Dale: "Why do you have Randy Jackson's autograph on a martial-arts weapon?"
Brennan: "'Cause I bumped into him and all I had on me was this samurai sword and you're not gonna not get Randy Jackson's autograph, Right?"
Dale: "I would've done the exact same thing."

EXCELLENT! - bill and ted... one of keanu's finest works

“I'm getting sick, you smell like aftershave and taco meat!”

Blades of Glory

Reemer: "We win, and they get the chicks. That sucks, dude. "

Cooper: "I'm telling you, it's jobs. We gotta get jobs. Then we get the khakis. Then we get the chicks. " -Baseketball

Okay, Gasman and i were going back and forth about Repo Man in the Dennis Hopper thread. I forgot how damn funny it was.

Bud: I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either!

Bud: A repo man spends his life getting into tense situations.

Miller
A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example, show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, "plate," or "shrimp," or "plate o' shrimp" out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconsciousness.

[edit] J. Frank Parnell
Ra-di-a-tion. Yes, indeed. You hear the most outrageous lies about it. Half-baked goggle-box do-gooders telling everybody it's bad for you. Pernicious nonsense! Everybody could stand a hundred chest X-rays a year! They oughta have 'em, too.

Bud: Look at 'em, ordinary f******* people, I hate 'em.

Miller: The more you drive, the less intelligent you are.

Kevin

Okay, Gasman and i were going back and forth about Repo Man in the Dennis Hopper thread. I forgot how damn funny it was.

Miller
A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example, show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, "plate," or "shrimp," or "plate o' shrimp" out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconsciousness.

[edit] J. Frank Parnell
Ra-di-a-tion. Yes, indeed. You hear the most outrageous lies about it. Half-baked goggle-box do-gooders telling everybody it's bad for you. Pernicious nonsense! Everybody could stand a hundred chest X-rays a year! They oughta have 'em, too.

Kevin

I think every great quote in that movie has a expletive in it.

Nance, trust me, a bakery is virtually impossible to run without drug money.

Weeds

Miller

[edit] J. Frank Parnell

Kevin

Is it Repo Man that has the "never mess with another man's fries" line in it?

There are some things in this world that you don't mess with. One of those things is another man's fries.

I Googled as that doesn't ring a bell. It's Men at Work. The movie, not the band. Also an Emilio Estevez movie.

Kevin

I’ll get you, my pretty. And your little dog too!

I Googled as that doesn't ring a bell. It's Men at Work. The movie, not the band. Also an Emilio Estevez movie.

Kevin

Ah yes, that's the one. I have seen Repo Man, but it was a very long time ago.

"Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do? "

Back