Great TV/Movie quotes

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
~Anchorman

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
~Anchorman

Haha, Wow this burrito is delicious, but it is filling.

General Patton:
Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that "we are holding our position." We're not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose!

Doc: Okay. The war started for you when you farted... and said "Good mornin', Vietnam".

hamburger hill

Piter De Vries: It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

dune

I can dere-lick my own balls, thank you very much.

Hi, Eric Stratton, Rush chairman, damn glad to meet you.
Hi, that was Eric Stratton, Rush chairman, he was damn glad to meet you.

Animal House

"Cow!"--Twister

yipeee ki yay muggafugga - die hard

This might be a repeat from one of my favorites. In no particular order.

"Vaya con Dios, Brah. "

"You crossed the line. People trusted you and they died. You gotta' go down."

"I AM AN F... B... I AGENT! "

"What am I gonna do? Cliffs on both sides! I'm not gonna paddle to New Zealand! "

Utah! Get me two.

Use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of the Blues Brothers has been approved.

I can dere-lick my own balls, thank you very much.

There was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman".

Yippy-ki-yay mother-fu**a.

The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But, baseball has marked the time. This field, this game, is a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again.

theres no crying in baseball!

Slim: You know you don't have to act with me, Steve. You don't have to say anything, and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow.

---To Have and Have Not

"2 Minutes to Wapner"--Rainman

"If the path you chose to take lead you to this of what use was it?"

Dead or alive, you're coming with me

robocop

"Doctor"
"Doctor"
"Doctor"
"Doctor"
"Doctor"
"Doctor"
"Doctor"