Greatest Player Ever to Have Only Won One Major: Round 1, Match 4 (Reed v Weiskopf)

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that was 7 years ago. I feel old

Tell me about it, I looked up that year and it felt like a time machine. Brian Gay, Woody Austin, Boo Weekley, all winners that year.

but only one during the 2018-2019 season. His win late in 2019 counts for the 19-20 season.

Ugh I was too slow on the draw :ROFLMAO:

Never mind, I see what this is now...

Out of these two, Reed is still young and has a ton of potential to win more. So because one has potential for more and one does not.. I pick the does not.

so if we debate Justin Thomas vs Tom Kite, does JT stand a chance? Hell apparently he wouldn't have a chance against old tommy boy.

Stay tuned. We might get to have that debate, but that's not for this thread.

but only one during the 2018-2019 season. His win late in 2019 counts for the 19-20 season.

Right, but the comment was about a multiple win year, not a multiple win season. I double checked owgr.com to confirm that they did have two wins in 2019.

Thanks.

Stay tuned. We might get to have that debate, but that's not for this thread.

nah that's ok I'm pretty much done with your tournament of solo champions.

nah that's ok I'm pretty much done with your tournament of solo champions.

Ok. Glad that you participated. Don't feel like you can't jump in anywhere again. Everyone is welcome in my debates. All opinions are great.

Looks like Reed got trounced in the overnight voting! We'll close this one up momentarily and get the next poll up.

Thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back