Greatest UFC Knockout Ever?

Oh my

That’s pretty rough....

Holy... I need to go look for clips, but dang I’m not sure that can be beat.

Wow

Believe it or not, I have a professional MMA record of 2-1-0.

The -1 belongs to a distant cousin who is a bad bad man. He beat the hell out of me for 3 rounds but he didn’t knock me out. I was his only fight within 12 months either way that he didn’t KO, so that’s an accomplishment?? He nor I knew we were cousins at the time of the fight.

Anyways I didn’t like when they hit back so I focused efforts elsewhere.

Back to golf!

That was pretty filthy

Holy... I need to go look for clips, but dang I’m not sure that can be beat.

Anderson Silva backing up left jab and crumpling someone is hard to top.

Just stating.

Hands down without a doubt the best KO ever!! Thank god my brother never knew about this when we were kids because I always used to grab his kicks Just like that when we were fighting

Gabriel Gonzago head kicking Mirko Cro-Cop is another one I’ll never forget.

Dose of his own medicine, delivered in devastating fashion.

That was nasty!

that was nuts! How'd you like to be his sparring partner while practicing that move...?

Oh damn!

I thought of Hendo/Bisbing, Silva/Vitor, or Franklin/Quarry. This one is sick no doubt.

Way back in the early days of MMA when it was guys of specific arts fighting each other, I remember watching a French Savat Boxer kick a Sumo guy and in slow Mo replay you could see a tooth go flying... I'll add a link if I can find a clip.:zsimpsons:

Link to a video. I can't find one with the slow.mo yet...

Last edited:
Silva's shin was the worst knockout ever

That was a wild kick for a knockout.

My favorite knockouts are when the showboaters get their lights turned out like Anderson Silva's did when Chris Weidman dropped him like a 3 inch putt.

Back